LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

They look great.

Some of them have a really high maneuverability by default (90-91), and that's just crazy!
I could adjust it myself but why don't you do it for me?  :razz:

This is how horse maneuverability 91 and horse riding skill 5 looks like:

lol,
right ill upload a new download soon with more normal stats, besides i have improved them more now anyway. ( i kinda like my horse stats like that).

Adorno said:
They look great.

Some of them have a really high maneuverability by default (90-91), and that's just crazy!
I could adjust it myself but why don't you do it for me?  :razz:

This is how horse maneuverability 91 and horse riding skill 5 looks like:

Karel said:
Wu-long said:
Well they are from oblivion ahah

No they aren't. I have every horse of oblivion and there is no horse looking like that.... read the topic, they're not included in the game.

They look really beautifull! Except the yellow one...
I think he means it's from an Oblivion mod, anyways I love the horses, I would think there should be a niche for big mod-packs for this sorta thing(no one really makes new horses, it's a shame). I would love to see this in NE or something, might make a post about it in the suggestions thread.

new upload (sorry)

native stats for the item kinds list and 2 new horse textures
a chestnut with a white face and a
redroan (yes its kinda pink but thats kinda how they look)

Lumos said:
captain lust said:
If you're using python, you should be able to do it yourself.
I am able to do it, but I'm too lazy and preoccupied with work...

I don't know python :wink:

Xoatl_169 said:
Karel said:
Wu-long said:
Well they are from oblivion ahah

No they aren't. I have every horse of oblivion and there is no horse looking like that.... read the topic, they're not included in the game.

They look really beautifull! Except the yellow one...
I think he means it's from an Oblivion mod, anyways I love the horses, I would think there should be a niche for big mod-packs for this sorta thing(no one really makes new horses, it's a shame). I would love to see this in NE or something, might make a post about it in the suggestions thread.

So, they aren't from oblvion ^^

I've put it in my mod and there is an error

attempt to reregister texture palominoW.dds

I dont know what it mean so maybe you guys know it :grin:

greetz, Beren

BTW: THOSE HORSES ARE AWESOME! :mrgreen:

More horses are always nice, thanks!

On the subject of the racing-bike-lean, don't be too quick to condemn the screenshot...

Roberto%20Teran%20and%20Distant%20Star%203E%20at%20Horse%20Shows%20by%20the%20Bay,%20a%20Chrissy%20Lane%20Photo.jpg

This horse isn't even doing anything particularly extreme.

lol yeah i have 70 added horses in my game :wink:
and sorry but i forgot to put the skeleton shader on the chestnutsplash horse so it is very bright. I might release another version.

Back
Top Bottom