LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm currently working on customizing each horse and when you change speed to 60 you get this silly fast moving animation. Would it be possible to change the animation to a nice fluid gallop. All you would have to do is slow down the animation and increase the travel distance between the animation sequence.

Madf11 said:
I'm currently working on customizing each horse and when you change speed to 60 you get this silly fast moving animation. Would it be possible to change the animation to a nice fluid gallop. All you would have to do is slow down the animation and increase the travel distance between the animation sequence.

I would have no idea, but the idea sounds nice

wanderer949 said:
new download 2.0

45 horses  and 6 are arabs!! and there are 4 saddle horses :smile: all have lods
enjoy

Wow the new horses look really great!! Also thanks for the information!!
Maybe you want to add some camel variants? Since it is open source it should be ok i think...

Why do all the new horses look like this?
mbwarband20100526204017.jpg

All the original look normal.

Ceriy said:
Why do all the new horses look like this?
mbwarband20100526204017.jpg

All the original look normal.

I have no idea, some other people have had this problem too. works fine on my computer.
but ill look into it a bit more.

new upload
hi I have changed the brf and shaders/numbers and it should work its exactly the same as native horses
If it doesn't work I don't know whats wrong  :smile:

plus there are 5 new horses

I try to add load_mod_resource = MoreHorse to the module text file but it says to check the filename when i try to save it. What am I doing wrong?

Just installed this mod and the warhorse mod.

But a lot of those horses get 0 armor, even heavy variants.
This can't be correct, right?

Any way too fix this, if this is incorrect. Because I'm not gonna plant my ass on a horse with 0 armor and just 120 life :razz:

This and the more warhorses are excellent stuff, wanderer.  And a lot of help for my cavalry modifications.  Just way cool.  :smile: 

Oldschool said:
This and the more warhorses are excellent stuff, wanderer.  And a lot of help for my cavalry modifications.  Just way cool.  :smile:

thanks!!  :razz: I have recently made more colours and improved the older horse textures so there will be a new download soon.  :grin:

looks really beutiful, i'm always waiting for more horses by you, btw where did you get those shields?

Ben_Sala said:
looks really beutiful, i'm always waiting for more horses by you, btw where did you get those shields?

thanks!!
from the rus century mod, excellent mod and high quality items

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100745.0.html

wanderer949 said:
Ben_Sala said:

thanks!!
from the rus century mod, excellent mod and high quality items

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100745.0.html

thank you, i love to include items from other mods in my personal mod, so the game is always the way i want it to be...

Back
Top Bottom