LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

wanderer949 said:
Lord Tim said:
Just a simple question. Can I use these horses for M&B 1.011?
Thx

theres a version for MnB on the first page

jimbo4567 said:
If you're still updating the mod, a good idea would be to add the Icelandic Horse, you might be able to pull off the toelt animation, but i don't know.

nope not doing that, needs a new mesh and animations. too much work for me  :grin:

Well, I figured that, thanks for the reply.

Jeeze what a lot of horses. Oh well, saves me having to retexture horses myself as you're bound to have made a version of whatever I'm intending already. You or Saregona.

crodio said:
are the horse sizes equal than native ones?
if they are, what happens if you try to make bigger ones?
Nice work!

i believe they are the same, cant remember. if you make them to big the riders legs are inside the horses.

and cheers  :grin:

I'm getting the "too many variations itm 1" error. Searching the forums, it appears this is due to putting a space instead of an underscore. I applied the mod to Freelancer 1.5 which only has the stock horses in it, and even digging around the meshes with OpenBRF hasn't revealed anything. Any help would be appreciated, regards.

Haulfr said:
I'm getting the "too many variations itm 1" error. Searching the forums, it appears this is due to putting a space instead of an underscore. I applied the mod to Freelancer 1.5 which only has the stock horses in it, and even digging around the meshes with OpenBRF hasn't revealed anything. Any help would be appreciated, regards.

hi no real ideas, should be fine with that mod, maybe just try reinstalling it.

Swagg3r said:
hey wanderer mind telling me where that lamellar armour and helmet in the first picture are from?

its from a old mount and blade mod the Rus: XIII Century, that armour is a favorite of mine
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100745.0.html

Are you still working on horses? I would like for example to use your WArabBay texture but the "cuts" on the neck and legs when they join to the body are too obvious. I tried to unweld and weld the vertexes. It makes them perfect in smooth view mode without textures but the cuts remain. The final solution would be to make a new uv map for this horse because modding it is a pain in the ass but the native textures are very plain.

Yes, I but they are recolored vanilla textures. That plain ones I would avoid. And your saddlery but only horse color is important for me.
I use one of them you may see in my sig.

Cool!
I would be happy enough with the WArabBay.dds texture but if you have the time and interest maybe WArabBrown.dds.
If it is possible I would ask for the texture (privately) without the straps because I don't use the strap on the ass.

Critical points:
warabpej.jpg

And maybe the legs of WSteppeblackappaloosa.dds. It's not so important but the inner side of the legs are ugly and visible when making pictures like this. In battle nobody will recognize it. :smile:
appaloosap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom