Horse Market ?

Users who are viewing this thread

HI
I have not received the horse market in my main game that i am furthest along in but have had borcha ~ marnid & Rolf ~ ymira for a while now.

Is there a prerequisite for triggering there conversation in the Khergit Region ?  ( about To enter the Tournament )

My other 2 games not so far along the conversation popped up very early on so thinking it might be a bug this time or a prerequisite i missed  ie: racing in the Zendar races or something like that. 

Hope someone can help  :smile:

I believe i have read all the former threads on finding it {stickys?)

i have both marnid and borcha in the party and know where its located but they just wont talk about the horse market i have tried walking every part of khergit but ? 

is it just my main game that has a bug ?  as my other 2  i popped up very early doing the same thing but didnt join a faction.

Thanks

It depends on your relationship with borcha if i recall , needs to be around 20 then if you walk around camp and ask marnid he will talk about it. It has been a while so dont quote me on this  :grin: after the conversation it will appear on its own.

hmmmm,  not sure why it hasnt popped up i seem to have done all the required things to trigger the convo :sad:

Relationships  Borcha: 60    Marnid: 45      they won talk about anything since marnid bashed up borcha lol,  thats the only thing that is diffrent in this one and i didnt join a faction like i did in my other 2

thanks for the help but doesnt seem to be coz  of relationship  they talked about it in my other game on relationship 10 for both

Danr it i want the horse market, for my last clue lol :razz:

Ok it popped up now Marnid was just being a PAIN lol.    DAy 297 he finally mentioned it  :grin: 

- stuck in horse market i can get the shooting one score of 70 and under 100 seconds but it always fails ?  dont know what i am doing wrong ? any suggestions  ?  {what does it mean by 2 rounds, is that each 1/2 of the track ? i dont understand it ?  thanks}

-i am racing forwards till i get to the straights with the double points target i am trotting past slowly then sprinting to the next one and repeat till 60-70 points then racing to the finish -  my Last race was completed in 65 seconds and i still Failed  :cry:

Would love if someone could explain the @ rounds thing it doesnt make sense to me thanks
:razz:

Brad hawkeye hawkins said:
Ok it popped up now Marnid was just being a PAIN lol.    DAy 297 he finally mentioned it  :grin: 

- stuck in horse market i can get the shooting one score of 70 and under 100 seconds but it always fails ?  dont know what i am doing wrong ? any suggestions  ?  {what does it mean by 2 rounds, is that each 1/2 of the track ? i dont understand it ?  thanks}

-i am racing forwards till i get to the straights with the double points target i am trotting past slowly then sprinting to the next one and repeat till 60-70 points then racing to the finish -  my Last race was completed in 65 seconds and i still Failed  :cry:

Would love if someone could explain the @ rounds thing it doesnt make sense to me thanks
It is a 2 rounds riding for the horse shooting test. You must run each round under 40 sec and make sure to keep moving no matter fast or slow, never stop.
You will pass the test with 60+  scores under 80 seconds and then be able to buy the horse rainbow now. But it reqires 80+  to get the clue. Good luck! ^ ^

Ok it popped up now Marnid was just being a PAIN lol. DAy 297 he finally mentioned it :grin:

- stuck in horse market i can get the shooting one score of 70 and under 100 seconds but it always fails ? dont know what i am doing wrong ? any suggestions ? {what does it mean by 2 rounds, is that each 1/2 of the track ? i dont understand it ? thanks}

-i am racing forwards till i get to the straights with the double points target i am trotting past slowly then sprinting to the next one and repeat till 60-70 points then racing to the finish - my Last race was completed in 65 seconds and i still Failed :cry:

what did u do to make him talk about it?? and where is its location? south of Tulga? I'm at 175 day in game and now about to attack the sea riders to tack their boat after this point there is no going back from the big dark army siege so I want the clues before that but I don't know what I'm missing what I need to trigger this conversation????
thx in advance :roll:

Back
Top Bottom