SP - Economy Horse equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there, i have an idea. Maybe there should be more slots in equipment when a player have horse? In the battle you would have more arrows or another shield if your own would break. Or even another kind of weapon like Lance. But if you get off the horse then you acutally lose it. I mean you have to go on the horse again to have it. Maybe there would be even an option to change your actuall equipment for this one on the horse. In Middle Ages worriors had their weapon attached to horse's equipment, so why dont do this in the game. I know, that I made many blunders here, sorry for this, but I think it is a good idea and i should say it even if my english isn't that good.

I was very long time even in case of Warband surprised that there was no slot for at least one equipment on the horse, if being melee that would be for a lance, if ranged then for another quiver.

I would even give a slot for quiver for bow or crossbow so there would be option to equip one bow and one quiver for one equipment slot. It was typical that cavalry archers had more than few arrrows plus shield but with mechanics we have it you want have more than few arrows then there is no way to have a shield and ofc melee weapon.

Back
Top Bottom