Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Hello
Summary:
I've been playing the game for a while and I did not spot anything like this.
Maybe I did not encounter that unit before.
There is a certain unit (Gullam Riders) that have their icon bugged.
To take it further... Ropes and saddle are a bit off.
Scene Name (if related): In The battle map. Weird lines are sticking out of the horse all over the place.:ROFLMAO: Even if you kill the horse the line does remain.
This happens regardless of mods.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
A100A83E9EDF6D294EFDC52FC4C3D3786768D164
BF12C91B08E987A1E267E0531FA62FEE92961D36
6E2C0D5C76B1B9B624AEB3344AEA9B3B85E9C577

Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5655
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
RAM:32768MB RAM
Motherboard: STRIX B250H GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SAMSUNG SSD 860 EVO 1TB

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Are you still seeing the same glitch in battle as well?
yes, and i also tried to delete all mod and verify the game files the bug remains! Even their icon is bug. i guess it has to do something with the horse. The icon shows a camel while they have horses in the battlefield. i don't know!

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Did it the bug was fixed I tested it in a new game though since the load does not work anymore every time I try to load a game the game crashes.
The new game works fine though but I can not load anything every time I close the game I have to start a new. I deleted all the save games from documents and verify the game files again and all the mods disabled. Still can not load. Tried to run the game in safe mode. Still, the load does not work. Ok, There was cloud save enabled. I disabled it and deleted the save files again now the load does not crash. Tested the bug again and it's fixed. Now I'll add my mods and see if it appears again. I loaded my mods and tried this again and it was fine. Then I saved again and the bug reappeared so I guess its a mod that is causing this. I do not understand though I don't have any unit modification mods and it happened after I saved. I Can not possibly know which mod is causing this. and why and it would take a lot of time to test this out! So I'll go through the same again and play without mods I guess. :sad:
If it helps I can send you my mods and the load order!
Thanks.

Unfortunately, we cannot debug modded games. You can ask for the community's opinion on our discussion forums, or contact the mod developers.

I actually found it! The mod is called Banner peasants. it's a mod that adds banners to the soldiers. So I guess the flying lines were the banner of that specific troop. I Had to let you know. Thanks for the help again. You should really add banners into the game though. it is epic and the game is called banner lords.

Can you please tell me how to delete the steam cloud save files for the game.
The old files are corrupted since I did the thing with the shaders.
I want my saves to be saved in the steam cloud I just do not want the old ones there.

Back
Top Bottom