MP Horde gamemode

Users who are viewing this thread

This has to be the most casual game mode that will keep a player base. I know a lot of people would love a game mode where players face waves of AI that gradually get harder. You could even use the captain mode maps at first!!! Make it so you have to defend each point from waves of AI troops. This will get a lot of constant play, look at the full invasion mod for warband.

Last edited:
They can even put a simple village map and make it like defend the village. I think it would be fun to play in a game mode like this. Or something more complex like defending a siege ( if they ever fix the siege AI )

They can even put a simple village map and make it like defend the village. I think it would be fun to play in a game mode like this. Or something more complex like defending a siege ( if they ever fix the siege AI )
True, they could just take a village scene from single player. Multiplayer needs a casual game mode instead of 2 comp modes.

Yes, please, give us something. Multiplayer is dying, there is no new maps, no new modes, no balance. I know it's Early Access Game, but really... there is no any real good content from Warband, kinda strange and weird for such a good game.?

we had this game mode in viking conquest, called "viking invasion" it was awesome and very popular for the small player base, I bet that game mode is what it keeps the mode still alive

I played Full Invasion for ****ing years.

Imagine the absolute madness of 12 player vs. 100 AI round in Bannerlord. Everyone just wants to do the 7 Samurai scenario.

Drop a DLC for a Black Knight invasion.

Back
Top Bottom