Hope for Coop

Users who are viewing this thread

So i found this interesting files in game folder , and im curious does it just show the family heir or does it means devs tried to implement coop or at some point we might see this feature
cf6dbdb590e9a19388df7dd55ea02e81.png

828e381852c78430458e716a6561de41.png

Don't get my hopes up haha!
Seriously though I would be 100% satisfied with a co-op mode even if it means everything just runs in real-time with no pauses.

Don't get my hopes up haha!
Seriously though I would be 100% satisfied with a co-op mode even if it means everything just runs in real-time with no pauses.
As i see it, there are 2 optimal ways to implement it.
Easy way : have all human players share 1 party with 1 man leading the party
Hard way : delete the pause state of the game and have all players have their own party.
I am good with any of this options. (Even the easy way is more then enough for me)

Yeah I would also be happy with both to be honest, but atleast it seems like they have something up their sleeve!
As for the hard way it actually would make it more challenging in a good way, after all it does make sense you probably shouldn't attend tournaments if you're in the middle of a war etc. :smile:

The file is there because they tried co-op but shelved it, and it will most likely never make it into the game by TW.

Maybe modders as they did in some form in warband.

The file is there because they tried co-op but shelved it, and it will most likely never make it into the game by TW.

Maybe modders as they did in some form in warband.
curious do you have any information on the discussion where they attempted coop? I wasn't even aware they attempted it.

curious do you have any information on the discussion where they attempted coop? I wasn't even aware they attempted it.
There were plenty of discussions on the forums back then but thats like 4-5 years ago, i dont know if those topics even exist anymore :razz:

There should be a mention of co-op in the interview mike savage ( or something ) had with Armagan in gamescom

There were plenty of discussions on the forums back then but thats like 4-5 years ago, i dont know if those topics even exist anymore :razz:

There should be a mention of co-op in the interview mike savage ( or something ) had with Armagan in gamescom
oh yea I do remember that, no worries just curious. Thanks!

There is this Dev Blog from 2018 which I remembered. You can also go on Callums profile and backtrack some of his posts, he talked about coop a bit (only negatively though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom