Hong Kong man shoves cucumber up his a** in suicide attempt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Temujin

Banned
Hong Kong man shoves cucumber up his a** in suicide attempt!
Melbourne | March 31, 2010 12:01:13 AM IST

A Hong Kong man tried committing suicide by pushing a cucumber from behind.

However, Chin Wei, was rushed to hospital after his daughter found him lying in a pool of blood.

Doctors removed the vegetable from his bottom, reports News.com.au.

The 62-year-old man claimed that the method was a variation of the Japanese ritual suicide hara-kiri, in which a sword is plunged into one's own stomach. (ANI)

:mrgreen:

Yeah, I guess there aren't any easier ways to kill yourself.

Where as it's honorable to stick a sword in your stomach, I don't think it's very honorable to stick a cucumber up your ass.

This is why Japanese people are naturally better at using swords then Chinese people. It's all about aim.

HTAPAWASO said:
Obviously his "private time" turned sour, and he masked his embarrassment by saying he was trying to commit suicide.

What man does with his cucumber should be his private matter!

But seriously, there are more quicker ways to kill yourself than bleeding ass.

About the second thing: Well yeah, but is it usually an attempted suicide or is it a: "oops I fell on a potato while trying to hang up curtains whilst stark-naked" occasion? :razz:

Surely there's much better fruit and veg out there to fall on? You know, if you're into that sort of thing or you are just dangerously clumsy.

Or you're a pastor and inexperienced in the whole "sticking things up your own bum", as, concerning the first part, was the case here.

But no, a decent potato doesn't seem like the best of choices. :lol:

Merentha said:
Second: Ask any emergency room staff member and they'll have a story about some form of anal insertion gone wrong.

True, I heared someone claim that during the hollidays they get lonely men who's vacuum cleaner is stuck tot heir pubic area more often then you'd think.

About the fun stuff thing, there are similar light hearted threads by others too in this sub forum

Back
Top Bottom