Homemade Muskrat - Dangerous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

A grenade? Hm. Maybe after the next musket. Then I'll start on the cannon. It'll be hard, though. I need a mold to make a bronze/brass cast for the barrel. Then I'll need to order some more (a lot more) gunpowder from Hong Kong, and a huge-ass projectile. Planning on getting it on video.  :cool:

TrinityArse said:
And the battery was dead, so I don't think it would've exploded.

Not that anyone needs any more proof that darwin is eagerly awaiting you, but...

what, exactly, do you think is the difference between a full battery and an empty battery?

(Not that I'm believing you in the first place, little troll, no one is that stupid)

Congratulations . Your next project must be a homemade tank .

TrinityArse said:
A grenade? Hm. Maybe after the next musket. Then I'll start on the cannon. It'll be hard, though. I need a mold to make a bronze/brass cast for the barrel. Then I'll need to order some more (a lot more) gunpowder from Hong Kong, and a huge-ass projectile. Planning on getting it on video.  :cool:
Yes . And what about a rocket launcher then , or a AK 47 or may be a ... nuclear bomb .
Hey look , making a grenade is very easy , if you are able to make a musket you'll be able to make a bomb .
It's very easy , just close it from every side , don't leave an opening or a hole . You know what I mean , right ?  :wink:

:mrgreen:

chadz said:
TrinityArse said:

Not that anyone needs any more proof that darwin is eagerly awaiting you, but...

what, exactly, do you think is the difference between a full battery and an empty battery?

(Not that I'm believing you in the first place, little troll, no one is that stupid)

I wouldn't waste the time posting this if it didn't actually happen. Now, a full battery would have more potential energy inside of it than a worn out battery would. Therefore, it would have less chance of exploding. Btw, what's this thing with Darwin awaiting me? I don't understand.  :???:

Oh, and thanks for the "Have fun dying" replies. Trust me, if I die, I'll have a hell of a time doing so.

Also, just to be sure, go to the hospital/a doctor. He probably wont laugh at you anyway, as he will have seen a lot more stupid people than you.

I hope.

TrinityArse said:
chadz said:
TrinityArse said:

I wouldn't waste the time posting this if it didn't actually happen. Now, a full battery would have more potential energy inside of it than a worn out battery would. Therefore, it would have less chance of exploding. Btw, what's this thing with Darwin awaiting me? I don't understand.  :???:

Oh, and thanks for the "Have fun dying" replies. Trust me, if I die, I'll have a hell of a time doing so.

I think you need to go learn how electricity works.

I think he used up all of his potential intellectual energy crafting and assembling his weapon. His immediate course of action after completion of his firearm is indicative of such.

MENTLEGEN. I come bearing gifts; gifts in the form of screenshots.

Yes, I did find my camera. I placed it in a kitchen drawer after I took the picture of the fresh wound:
Untitled.png
I wanted to get an SS of the gunpowder, but I couldn't find my camera, and the doctor/time has already gotten rid of most of it. Not worth posting a screenshot of. Anyway, this isn't my image. By the time I found my camera (this evening), the wound was sealed (mostly) and wasn't worth uploading a picture of. The image above represents a close match of my same injury.

Musket:
musket.jpg
So, yeah. Basic and moronic design. I would've zoomed in to take a picture of the now-charred fuse-hole, but hell, I don't care enough.

Orion said:
Copper is a ****ty choice for a barrel. It's too soft.

Agreed. It worked well for the first few projectiles, but after enough shots, the firmest layer would've already been deteriorated by massive amounts of pistol powder.

Back
Top Bottom