Should I implement the Iron Sights mod?

• Yes.

Votes: 148 78.7%
  • No.

Votes: 40 21.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

13exa said:
Can i be the scripter?, i having much of empty hours, but my work about script is not very good
You can do what i am doing now, learning while on the job.

Right now this mod needs any help it can get even if that means taking on the people with very little skill(like me).

i can do swords (as modeller) if you like i just made a sword today i just started but sometimes i show you some of my models?

PS: roman sword ! :grin:
loldd.png

soozo12 said:
i can do swords (as modeller) if you like i just made a sword today i just started but sometimes i show you some of my models?

loldd.png

It doesn't look like a roman sword but i guess it is WIP, at the moment me and some other dude is working on the weapons modelling but we could always use another helping hand, especially those who know how to use wings 3d.

erm we are gonna need scene props armours and ships aswell as the arty for them

so ther is quite a bit

shadowarcher said:
soozo12 said:

loldd.png

It doesn't look like a roman sword but i guess it is WIP, at the moment me and some other dude is working on the weapons modelling but we could always use another helping hand, especially those who know how to use wings 3d.
so i am in ? if that so i am going to start working wednesday because of Shool

ps: Just a sword then  :mrgreen:

il get mongoose to get on th thread now but i think he is doing somthing with an mm event

edit: btw mongoose are you gonna use the fire arms that are already made that sergant_OG told us about

soozo12 said:
shadowarcher said:
soozo12 said:

loldd.png

As long as you can model weapons then you are in, i'll remind mongoose to put you on the team list, in the meantime do a bit of research on the swords during 1812 and pick a sword that you think you can make.

Hmmm Sammac i will debate that comment i have a fair amount of experience mapping, in fact one of my maps is currently on cRPG_NYC_Acre server so im not a newb  :roll:

shadowarcher said:
soozo12 said:
shadowarcher said:
soozo12 said:

loldd.png

As long as you can model weapons then you are in, i'll remind mongoose to put you on the team list, in the meantime do a bit of research on the swords during 1812 and pick a sword that you think you can make.
what about this ?
1796s2.jpg

As long as it is from 1812 and you can make it then by all means go ahead, in the meantime here is a WIP of the 1795 springfield musket that was used during the 1812 war:
204k1s.png

It is its very early phase and i brought this up within 8 minutes, i'm still working on getting the stock just right before i work on any of the detailed features.

shadowarcher said:
As long as it is from 1812 and you can make it then by all means go ahead, in the meantime here is a WIP of the 1795 springfield musket that was used during the 1812 war:
204k1s.png

It is its very early phase and i brought this up within 8 minutes, i'm still working on getting the stock just right before i work on any of the detailed features.
this sword was carried by Britain's Infantry Sergeants throughout the Napoleonic Wars and the War of 1812.  When the officer's pattern changed in 1822, so did the Sergeant's pattern, thus continuing the tradition of Sergeants carrying a simplified brass version of an officer's sword.

well surely that is for mongoose to say

if everyone goes off and does there own thing you may get people starting projects that someone else could make a better job of, and plus you need to have priorities if you want to get some sort of Beta out.

That sword will work perfectly. And a status of priority will be applied once we get to work on the actual meat of this mod. Right now I'm still learning all that I can.

KillerMongoose said:
That sword will work perfectly. And a status of priority will be applied once we get to work on the actual meat of this mod. Right now I'm still learning all that I can.
Well, sir, was i'am hired to be scripter? If doesn't i will find the other  :grin:
But, i had question, are was scripter doing in "script" file or "game menus", i just can do about "first text when we will create character" like "Bla..Bla..Bla.. Bla.. Welcome to Calradia", simple, i just can edit or change the game menus, not script file  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom