Holy cow, I got 136 fiefs as a rebel

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Hi En Mitey said:
I'm up to 105 fiefs now. Looks like there might be 30 or more left. The Swadians and Nords are extinct. The Vaegirs and Rhodocks don't own anything, but the Khergits have started attacking me. One of their siege parties has over 940 men, mostly cavalry. Arrrgh! It takes forever to kill off that many horseman. It takes forever if you're in the castle when they siege too because they tend to hang around at the bottom of the ladder and arrows fired from the parapets tend to get stuck in the masonry. You can't take anyone with you down the ramp because there's a big ledge. With thirty of them down there it doesn't take long for them to turn you into a pin cushion. So its wait, wait, wait.

Has anyone taken over the whole map?
Tihr left for the Nords which all the lords are in and everytime i wait one comes out the run away from me back inside.

Mr.Fuzzy said:
Lord Hi En Mitey said:
I'm up to 105 fiefs now. Looks like there might be 30 or more left. The Swadians and Nords are extinct. The Vaegirs and Rhodocks don't own anything, but the Khergits have started attacking me. One of their siege parties has over 940 men, mostly cavalry. Arrrgh! It takes forever to kill off that many horseman. It takes forever if you're in the castle when they siege too because they tend to hang around at the bottom of the ladder and arrows fired from the parapets tend to get stuck in the masonry. You can't take anyone with you down the ramp because there's a big ledge. With thirty of them down there it doesn't take long for them to turn you into a pin cushion. So its wait, wait, wait.

Tihr left for the Nords which all the lords are in and everytime i wait one comes out the run away from me back inside.

How much renown do you have?  :shock:

Sulibres said:
Mr.Fuzzy said:
Lord Hi En Mitey said:

How much renown do you have?  :shock:
Probably alot from killing lords and imprisoning them. Do you want to know as a curiosity?

Back
Top Bottom