Holy cow, I got 136 fiefs as a rebel

Users who are viewing this thread

And I think I have 7 lords including the King Harlaus as prisoner.

It could all be gone in few minutes though. Most of the castles are empty. I've been slow in building up my leadership skills, which give you bigger armies. I think my renown is less than 1500 but renown is irrelevant when you're a rebel.

I think the Renown is very important, even as a rebel as it increases your party size also. i can't remeber exactly what the ratio was but from memory it's like + 1 to party for every 25 Renown you get.

Btw, enlighten me as to how you became a rebel, i haven't been playing M&B of late.

Im thinking about becoming one. I just captured Dhirhm and King Yaroglek wont give it to me. So im thinking about taking it and its villages along with a castle and 2 other villages I own and go to war with him.  :twisted:

To answer your question Cracka, u can be a rebel by either taking a place without being in another faction or if u are in a faction and take a castle or city and the King wont give it to you, you can chose to renounce ur oath and take all that u own under ur command or give them all back and be a rebel without fiefs.

I took some sort of job with the Khergits, but I never signed up with the king. I then took a castle on my own. If you're not signed up with one of the kings, you get to keep the castle and it's village unless somebody takes it from you. If you crush the whole faction, there's a lot less trouble at your stolen castles.

I just rebeled against the Vaegirs and my land is in the middle of my 3 enemies, Vaegir, Khergit and Swadia and ive been havent lost 1 of the many attacks sent to me yet.  :razz:

and I own Dhirim, Derchios castle, Rindyar castle and all their villages and will soon own Vincyord castle.  :wink:

of course im using the party size hack I found the other day here on the forums.  :lol:

rika said:
I just rebeled against the Vaegirs and my land is in the middle of my 3 enemies, Vaegir, Khergit and Swadia and ive been havent lost 1 of the many attacks sent to me yet.  :razz:

and I own Dhirim, Derchios castle, Rindyar castle and all their villages and will soon own Vincyord castle.  :wink:

of course im using the party size hack I found the other day here on the forums.  :lol:

Vaegir Rebel here as well, I'm currently at war with the Rhodoks, Vaegirs and Swadians. The Nords declared a truce once I seized Tihr, Sargoth and all the surrounding villages.

The only problem I'm having at the moment is defending my villages, fortunately Sargoth is heavily defended (250 Vaegir Marksman) and the Tihr is nearly up to full strength.

Rebelling can be difficult at the early stages especially when you lack sufficient soldiers, so take your time and build up your garrisons before you embark on an epic campaign of conquest. I've found that messenger posts and watchtowers help in alerting me to enemy presence and allowing me to deter raiders immediately.

I've found that taking fiefs from Lords and crushing their armies is an efficient way to remove them from the field permanently, I have enemy Lords who are bankrupt or heavily in debt.

The Kingdom of Swadia is no more. The Lords have gone off to serve other kings. Several factions have declared war against me from time to time.

rika said:

second time you get quoted in the same post  :grin:

what "party size hack" ? can you tell where  it is ? i used the search, but no luck there ...  :neutral:

I really don't understand how do get to be a rebel...

I gave my oath like you said to a king (swadian) then i took a castle, when he didn't wanted to give it to me i then choose to stop giving my oath (only 2 option available) but he took everything back and now i can't attack any castle...

If i am not a vassal, i can't attack any castle :sad:

To be a rebel you don't need to renounce an oath.  If you take up with a claimant to a throne you automatically become a rebel and can actually convince other lords of the claimant's former country to sign up with you (and bring their armies and castles/cities with them).  Sure, you have the claimant over you, but they do whatever you ask of them, and give out conquered fiefs by your recommendation.

I never took an oath. I agreed to do some mercenary work. It was a job offered by a lord of the Khergits. I became associated with the Khergits. Anybody who they were at war with I was at war with. When I click on the "Factions" button it says the Khergits are at war with Swadia and the Nords so I can attack them. At this point I have 51 fiefs.

Im thinking about becoming one. I just captured Dhirhm and King Yaroglek wont give it to me. So im thinking about taking it and its villages along with a castle and 2 other villages I own and go to war with him.  Twisted Evil

I'm a Swadian Rebel, and my relationship with King Harlaus is 59 xD!

I currently possess Dhirim (and all its villages), Suno (and all its villages), Rindyar Castle, Senuzguda Castle, Ryibellet Castle, and 3 more castles :grin: I still have to conquer Praven, Uxhkal, and Tevarin, Unuzdaq, Almerra, Grunwalder, and other castles... still a long way to go... BTW, I'm at war with Swadians, Vaegirs, and Khergits. That's my info.

I'm up to 105 fiefs now. Looks like there might be 30 or more left. The Swadians and Nords are extinct. The Vaegirs and Rhodocks don't own anything, but the Khergits have started attacking me. One of their siege parties has over 940 men, mostly cavalry. Arrrgh! It takes forever to kill off that many horseman. It takes forever if you're in the castle when they siege too because they tend to hang around at the bottom of the ladder and arrows fired from the parapets tend to get stuck in the masonry. You can't take anyone with you down the ramp because there's a big ledge. With thirty of them down there it doesn't take long for them to turn you into a pin cushion. So its wait, wait, wait.

Has anyone taken over the whole map?

Augures said:
I really don't understand how do get to be a rebel...

I gave my oath like you said to a king (swadian) then i took a castle, when he didn't wanted to give it to me i then choose to stop giving my oath (only 2 option available) but he took everything back and now i can't attack any castle...

If i am not a vassal, i can't attack any castle :sad:
Download 0.952

I've taken over the whole map now. Every village, castle and town is gray. If I counted right I have 136 fiefs. Renown is 6772, Honor rating 6, no friends, lots of enemies. The only faction left is the Khergit Khanate. The lords from the other factions have become Khergits. There must be about 47 Khergit Lords. They always seem to have about 40 troops per lord although this might change now that they don't have any villages to recruit from. I don't know if I can wipe this last faction out or know what I would do afterwards.

Also, in the town of Narra, when I talk to the Sergeant I say, "I want you to arrest this man immediately." Then there's a dialogue for who I want arrested and another for if I don't really want to bother. So well be able to arrest people???

Yes. The Khergits are gone now. All factions eliminated. I guess I can cut down my castle forces to almost nothing. I had been paying 16,000 denars for troops per month or whatever so that expense can be eliminated too. I wonder how much money I can accumulate? It's pretty boring now although there are still bandits in villages to battle and lots of rif raff running around. If I go out with a small party I can be fighting all the time.

Lord Hi En Mitey said:
Yes. The Khergits are gone now. All factions eliminated. I guess I can cut down my castle forces to almost nothing. I had been paying 16,000 denars for troops per month or whatever so that expense can be eliminated too. I wonder how much money I can accumulate? It's pretty boring now although there are still bandits in villages to battle and lots of rif raff running around. If I go out with a small party I can be fighting all the time.

Looks like youre done....
And that  you had enough spare time  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom