SP - General Holding audiences

Users who are viewing this thread

BoBB

As Lord of a Castle/Town, the notables under my control (with missions) should appear in the Lord's hall to present their issues.

From time to time, there could be other supplicants.

Thank you for your suggestion. We like to keep things more consistent though (the position of notables in this case) and as such won't be including this feature at the moment but it's possible that will change it in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion. We like to keep things more consistent though (the position of notables in this case) and as such won't be including this feature at the moment but it's possible that will change it in the future.
Maybe instead of what OP proposed, we can send our companions to check villages and they can report the situation of the village and ask what to do and then we tell them to take care of the situation? Because after being a ruler, game should change a bit like we shouldn't be have to go to villages, gather troops and train them, deal with looters, protect villages etc. We should be able to give quests to companions and lords to do these. After sometime, gathering recruits and training them becomes too boring and if we could tell a companion, "raise me 50 khuzait horse archer", it would improve the late game immensely. We should have other things to take care of like raising our kids, managing kingdom, prepairing for big campaigns etc.

As Lord of a Castle/Town, the notables under my control (with missions) should appear in the Lord's hall to present their issues.

From time to time, there could be other supplicants.

This idea has strucked me to while sitting on the throne ^^ At least let us throw a party for King Harlaus sake

Back
Top Bottom