Need More Info Hit Registration Still Having Massive Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomgreen

Recruit
Just had a skirmish match lost to this. Throwing spears going right through center body of players not hitting. And even spear thrusts going through entire center body torsos and not ever actually hitting the enemy player. 40 ping entire time 0% packet loss. It's something that undercuts how fun the multiplayer is. This isn't how the game feels in singleplayer stuff hits when it should. I don't know if its the NA servers or what but it happens far far too frequently nowadays and it really is souring me on the game, and others who play a lot of multiplayer including warband are getting more annoyed with it daily. This isn't me ranting about throwing weapons that missed that I think hit, this is coming from experience 100% the registry is not working well throwing weapons and even strikes all registry in general are going through players and not matching up well. I really hope this is looked into because the devs have been radio silence on this and assuming its just on our end when its not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom