Resolved Hit detection problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
For a long time now I've been suspicious that hit detection isn't working 10% of the time.

Every now and then it feels like my weapon is just passing straight through enemies and their mounts.

So after one battle I got so frustrated I just, repetitively started hitting a tree. All sorts of angles. And low and behold, every 7th or 10th stroke, my weapon would go straight through the tree.

I imagine this should be testable.

For a long time now I've been suspicious that hit detection isn't working 10% of the time.

Every now and then it feels like my weapon is just passing straight through enemies and their mounts.

So after one battle I got so frustrated I just, repetitively started hitting a tree. All sorts of angles. And low and behold, every 7th or 10th stroke, my weapon would go straight through the tree.

I imagine this should be testable.
I just tested this again and my one handed axe passed through the tree about 4 times in a row. There's definitely a problem.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom