Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

i choose the 'negotiate' option for the poachers mission, the bottommost option ("theres an army coming!") had no chance to crit-fail so i chose it - and then immediately crit-failed it! i always try negotiate first and i thought i was going crazy when the options i chose with no chance to fail were failing, turns out i'm not (well, that is beyond scope of complaint...)

Yes. I have the same issue, when I try to persuade a lord to join my faction.
Choose option with no critical fail and of course it rolls the critical fail.

Hello, if your charm skill level is low, the values you see might not be correct. If your skill level is considerably high and the issue is persistent, please let me know.

Hey, 110 is not low. Below 60-70 would be low. I will inform the devs. I also noticed the OP has mods installed, do you also have mods installed with your current game?

Hello, unfortunately that does not matter. Once the mods code is implemented to your save file there is no way for us to know which code it alters. Thats why we cant offer support for the modded games. However, if the issue is persistent on a new campaign after a clean install, please let me know so i can inform the devs.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hello! I spent around 15-20 minutes and was able to reproduce this issue twice. Each time when I was trying to persuade lord to join my kingdom. To be perfectly clear I am a vassal of said kngdom. Each time it was different lord and different stage of persuading dialog. My hero charm level is 325 and I have perk "Forgivable Grievances" which grants "20% chance to avoid persuasion critical failure".
Game version I used to test it - beta e1.6.5,
Game version of the save file I used - e1.6.3,
Game versions on which the campaing was played - e1.6.0 and e1.6.3,
Did I use mods? - None at any point of playing this camapign.

Here is a link to a ticket with some specs and the save file I have used to test the issue.

I hope it helps. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom