Historical People Get Imported to Mount and Blade: Renown Level

Users who are viewing this thread

Based on the renown level of the Kings and Lords in the game, how do you think historical characters from our own history would line up?

A few random examples in no particular order:

Napoleon Bonaparte - 3,500?
Genghis Khan - 3,000?
Alexander the Great - 4,000?
Julius Caesar - 4,000?
Hannibal Barca - 3,000?
Charlemagne - 2,000?
Alfred the Great - 500?
Timur the Lame - 1,000?
Charles Martel - 0, definitely zero, no one remembers this guy or his accomplishments and their impact on the western world.
Edward Teach AKA Blackbeard - 2,500?
Captain Kidd - 750?

And so on and so forth, post your thoughts and ideas.

I should point out that renown does not necessarily mean skill or success, just by how well they are known.

Wouldn't Charles Martel be known a lot more during the time he lived? I assume the renown is based off of how well he was known back in his day.

Charles Martel sort of rescued the whole of christian Europe of the massive muslim army, nothing big though, just rescuing a whole civilisation from another mad angry civilisation.
0 renown right? Even a mercenary would have more, hell even a peasant, right?

Shaxx said:
Based on the renown level of the Kings and Lords in the game, how do you think historical characters from our own history would line up?

Genghis Khan - 3,000?
Julius Caesar - 4,000?
Hannibal Barca - 3,000?
Charlemagne - 2,000?
Alfred the Great - 500?
Timur the Lame - 1,000?
Charles Martel - 0, definitely zero, no one remembers this guy or his accomplishments and their impact on the western world.
Captain Kidd - 750?

I should point out that renown does not necessarily mean skill or success, just by how well they are known.
Me - 0

Shaxx said:

Genghis Khan - 3,000?
Julius Caesar - 4,000?
Hannibal Barca - 3,000?
Charlemagne - 2,000?
Alfred the Great - 500?
Timur the Lame - 1,000?
Captain Kidd - 750?

Wait, Shaka Zulu dominated africa with his empire in his time.

Back
Top Bottom