HISTORICAL Mods by Gabrilduro' s Bunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a viedo about the hessians in 1776. so i'd exspect them in it. are you from hessia or germany?

Gilan said:
there was a viedo about the hessians in 1776. so i'd exspect them in it. are you from hessia or germany?
No, im not from Hesse Germany I just really like the hessians ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oFW5p_JGfo&feature=channel_video_title

the link is video of hessians

Hello!

I very proudly pronounce  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWUxxx8vUrk

A empire total war video of the revolutionary war, :grin:
I'm quite staisfied, i needed a break of my story, (finding inspiration and stuff :grin:) but i can restart that now :p

How do people mod I want to try im 12 years old might as well start early huh? - I have coded with c++ and things like that I know that doesnt matter but what programs do you use...

you can use notepad ++ and/or Python v 26. You would also need the module for warband to start doing the actual coding. There's also scene making and textures. Best place for a start would head over to The Forge there you will find everything you will need(tutorials some OSP stuff and even tools to help you mod). Hope that helps

Dellivis said:
you can use notepad ++ and/or Python v 26. You would also need the module for warband to start doing the actual coding. There's also scene making and textures. Best place for a start would head over to The Forge there you will find everything you will need(tutorials some OSP stuff and even tools to help you mod). Hope that helps

-gives cookie- Thank you sir :wink:

Killjoy187 said:
Any updates on progress?

We have a progress thread you can check (it is stickied here on 1755 board-read our dated updates). However yes we are readying a first release. Gab is tidying it up right now. It will not be perfect as we had some obstacles this summer. You'll have to remember how imperfect 1755 was at first. However all factions will be present and troops. Other things we want will have to be added in later and there will be lots of tweaking.

Thank you for the update Auldman. I have been following the threads closely, however it wasn't updated for a few days. I can hardly wait for this mod to release, I intend to spend many hours playing.

Considering how high expectations for this mod probably are, not to mention how politically charged it'll be for some players, I can't help but think that releasing an early version that is still very much work-in-progress and rather rough around the edges could potentially backfire quite badly.

Of course, I speak from the comfortable position of someone with limited gaming time, who already has an AWI-themed mod he enjoys for another game, so waiting a bit longer for me isn't hard...

Gab should know what he's doing though, and I trust his judgement, and an early release of course also offers the possibility of popular support and contributions.

jackx said:
Considering how high expectations for this mod probably are, not to mention how politically charged it'll be for some players, I can't help but think that releasing an early version that is still very much work-in-progress and rather rough around the edges could potentially backfire quite badly.

Of course, I speak from the comfortable position of someone with limited gaming time, who already has an AWI-themed mod he enjoys for another game, so waiting a bit longer for me isn't hard...

Gab should know what he's doing though, and I trust his judgement, and an early release of course also offers the possibility of popular support and contributions.

Thx Jack :wink:
.....bad thing is that at the moment all the load of 3 Mods is on my shoulders, for many different reasons, including some Teammates desertions, due to different motivations.
I hope ALAN DE SOISON, my very first mate and good friend, will contact me soon, since now he is recovering from a bad sickness he had......cause I desperately need his help to progress with my Mods.... :???:
Gabby

I just finished made a british corps de marine, British East India Company, and French Lauzun's Legion for 1776 American Revolution . Tom told me to make it. :grin:
but not good as poomtang model's :oops: :sad: i'm sorry I just can re-model and re-texture :oops:
British Corps of Marines
corpsofmarines1.jpg
British East India Company
britisheic.jpg
French Lauzun's Legion
lauzuns.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
I just finished made a british corps de marine, British East India Company, and French Lauzun's Legion for 1776 American Revolution . Tom told me to make it. :grin:
but not good as poomtang model's :oops: :sad: i'm sorry I just can re-model and re-texture :oops:
British Corps of Marines
corpsofmarines1.jpg
British East India Company
britisheic.jpg
French Lauzun's Legion
lauzuns.jpg

Great stuff Alan! We really needed the French Cavalry and Royal Marines. The East India Company isn't really correct for the mod but we probably could put the uniform in the shops if people want it.

I can tell you more of what we need model-wise in pm but Gab may have other things come first for you.

Hello people. Nice uniforms  :wink:
A sudden though came to my mind....I know that in 1755 a Rifled Musket has a beautiful animation of falling Hammer to Frizzen while shooting this rifle. I'd like to know if it is possible to add this animation of falling hammers to every rifle or at least 2-3 of them in 1776?  I think it would add somewhat more of historical accurancy even it is on high level.  :wink:
I expect that it would mean a lot of coding... so its really just a question.  :?:

What musket is the marine using, and more importantly, why is he wearing what looks like a mishappen officers uniform? Any chance of a regular marine screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom