SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Slytacular said:
I didn't find a freelancer option, but I would assume the developers plan to add more features to the game and that is on the to-do-list.

The mod is released with the source files (Module System) so you all can add what you would like.

The developer tried very hard to implement freelancer but it was not easy.

Mod looks great!

IqLfO.jpg

Will there be any future updates? For example: expanding map (North Africa, South France), expanding troops trees, adding more weapons/armors, adding more diplo options etc. anything?

Anyways, awesome mod. I love it. Good job!

mike56 said:
Slytacular said:
I didn't find a freelancer option, but I would assume the developers plan to add more features to the game and that is on the to-do-list.

The mod is released with the source files (Module System) so you all can add what you would like.

The developer tried very hard to implement freelancer but it was not easy.

best i could do it.

Ottis said:
Will there be any future updates? For example: expanding map (North Africa, South France), expanding troops trees, adding more weapons/armors, adding more diplo options etc. anything?

Anyways, awesome mod. I love it. Good job!
There are no plans for adding new content, just checking for errors, maybe reworking lord names to add more historical ones and tweaking the campaign map to change some locations that didn't exist at the time.

Then again, the source code is there for everyone to tinker with and produce any submod they want.

Love the mod so far!  :grin: Just a few quick questions. How does one get his army those banner men and are the Santiago and other special troops upgrades from the mercenaries?

I think you get random standard bearers automatically, once you reach certain amount of troops, but you can always capture the enemy ones and recruit them into your army.

Order knights and sargeants are their own mercenary type, you may encounter them in taverns, but they don't upgrade from the standard mercenary tree. The same for other special mercenary units like almogavars

One of the best mods I have ever played... Well polished, this mod feels like an expansion; with the new scenes, map and overall design. Between Hispania 1200 and The Witcher 3, my future gaming will be occupied. Great job guys!

I do love how big the campaign map is. A total jihad is going to take a while. I love the castle designs and it is a shame that single player sieges were under developed for Warband.

Thanks!

Loving the mod so far.

One question, when are the christians are going to do a combined attack instead of attacking each other? I know they were at war with each other but still?

And is there a way to recruit knights from Santiago, so special Santiago knights except from the taverns as mercenaries?

can not seem to get the game going it can not find my Mount and Blade file saying its not installed Hmmm any help please. I put it were you would put any other mod as well and it staill can not see it

That's probably because your Warband is not installed in the default location. When you get the message that Warband is not installed just click Continue to proceed with the mod setup. You can then enter the installation path of the game manually

Back
Top Bottom