HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Sæl, I've been around the Víkingr Hrafnabjodr and now Hildileikr server for a while but never got to the forums properly. Just saying hello!  :mrgreen:

Hebban olla vogala, nice poem and good memories. But I doubt it's the first written sentence in our glorious language. But still it's a nice thought that our literal tongue sprang from loving words, written by a monk who wasn't supposed to love, no less!

Wernicke said:
Hebban olla vogala, nice poem and good memories. But I doubt it's the first written sentence in our glorious language. But still it's a nice thought that our literal tongue sprang from loving words, written by a monk who wasn't supposed to love, no less!

Possibly not the first written sentence, but it's the first we found of Old Low Franconian. Well, in the variant of West-Flemish. And I'd not be too hard on the monk, he surely loved his home-brewed beverages :wink:

There's hardly anything in the logs the incriminate him. A couple of team kills, but nothing to suggest it was on purpose considering how long he was on the server, and no protests in the chat really what I can see.

Regin has been banned for two days from Hildileikr. Although non-malicious in nature it seems he is incapable of adhering to sensibility and continues to loose arrows into the melee-fight without due consideration for friendly team hits. Let it be a lesson.

HQQE and Halt150 have been banned for excessive teamkilling and teamwounding. Judging by the logs, lejdi could have been acting in self-defense.

I've got a question... Is there some way to check is there someone on server without launching the game(it takes some time... my rig is quite old)? It'd be really handy and certainly would make (not only) me to check Vikingr more often.

edit: not a chance?

Anyone else having a ridiculously high ping lately? Mine is up from the usual 65-85 to anything up to 190. No ping spikes, and I get a normal ping on every other server.

I had also ping issues -until...well from this day 2 weeks ago maybe- but now it's fine for me.

Hum hom, having issues connecting to the server for half an hour now (always failure to join saying "unable to connect to server"). As there are no guys playing atm, this could be true for some others as well.

irondeath said:
There are no servers at all for warband I think.
I hope that soon they will be up but who knows.

Mhh, been like that for three hours or something. Clearly Taleworlds has some issues.

Back
Top Bottom