Users who are viewing this thread

When holding the Alt key, we can see arrows and throwable weapons or weapons from fallen soldiers glowing on the ground as well as the general position of enemy troops by seeing where their formations are at.

It would be extremely good if this highlighting function that makes weapons and ammo glow in white were also to make enemy troops glow in red.

Though we can differentiate who is one of our allies to our enemies by the clan symbol above their heads, at times, specially on cavalry x cavalry battles, things are too chaotic to see the symbol above their heads, specially when you are fighting someone who has a lot of the same units as you do, as their clothing will look the same.

This could also show the exact location of enemy heroes if you are close enough to them similarly to how it shows you the precise location of people of interest inside settlements but for only as long as you are within a certain distance of them and also show the location of enemy siege weapons.
Maybe even the location of your heroes and hero allies, giving them a green glow and pillar of light, so you can stick closer to them at times.

Lastly, I'd very much like for this key to highlight Arrow Buckets in either white or a very bright yellow, possibly with a small pillar of light as well, as at times, it is extremely hard to fight them when on the attack in siege battles. I even think some maps might not have a single arrow bucket on the attacker's side.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

deGoucan Scrolls Index

Last edited:
I'd really like to invest in the mystical, magical technology of tabards and get rid of the floating icons. They're constantly getting in my face, obscuring shots, covering up enemies and so on. If everyone on your side is wearing a big orange coat and everyone not on your side is wearing green or whatever then the icons are unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom