Highlight Videos! Feel free to post your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Also anyone know any good free editing programs? My clan leader is streaming and wants to make a Youtube channel for our group and has asked me to be the editor, also might wanna make videos of my own to edit. Any suggestion on the Editing software as well on how to make either the Shadow Play or OBS recordings to look decent?

Also anyone know any good free editing programs? My clan leader is streaming and wants to make a Youtube channel for our group and has asked me to be the editor, also might wanna make videos of my own to edit. Any suggestion on the Editing software as well on how to make either the Shadow Play or OBS recordings to look decent?
I use Davinci Resolve and love it.

lol, Cessna I recorded our match yesterday but before the match I got off and my computer did a windows update. I get on for the match, record it, go to edit it and there is no audio. The ****ing windows update removed all of my audio settings in OBS so it was just gameplay. And I played to ****ty to make a decent compilation out of it.

lol, Cessna I recorded our match yesterday but before the match I got off and my computer did a windows update. I get on for the match, record it, go to edit it and there is no audio. The ****ing windows update removed all of my audio settings in OBS so it was just gameplay. And I played to ****ty to make a decent compilation out of it.
Dude, thats the absolute worst. Just do what I do? Cut out all the bad play and leave the "highlights?" hahaha

This content just keeps getting better and better, man. Honestly, how can you claim to be in this community without being in this series? Love the video (especially my cameo :grin:), keep it up! Also, the melee segment was cheeky af. Can't wait to see more epic gamer moments in the future!!

Great videos Cessna! :grin: Keep it up ^^

I am using adobe premiere pro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom