Higher body limit(between 40 and unlimited)?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheJohan

Knight
Yes i'm asking this cause in a battle with almost a thousand troops often crash my game when i got unlimited bodies on. But it doesn't look good with only 40 bodies, i want to have up to 390 bodies instead(that's my battle size)

Anyone know how to increase the limit?

This seriously needs to be fixed in a big way.  I think my game crashes anytime I get about 100-200 dead bodies on the field.  And in warband with the "Advanced" AI it seems all you get are gigantic full army battles.  I played an EPIC battle yesterday of over a thousand troops vs. 800 and it looked like someone was harvesting shields and swords from a field.  At one point people were dying so fast you could see whole waves vanish from the ground.  It really broke the immersion and epic factor.  I would LOVE to have been able to see the hundreds of bodies scattered about.

Are there any video card or game settings that can improve this without crashing?  I have a truckload of RAM on my PC which I don't think its taking full use of.

Can talk about this here too: http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=2233

You must have really very powerful computer. I personally prefer fluent fighting before extremely large battlefields with hundreds troops and unlimited corpses. Game with unlimited corpses always crashed me too, so I accepted these 40 corpses as a necessary evil in my playing. :???:

Set it to unlimited.
Just so you know RAM isn't always the solution. A lot of the time processor is the problem.
What are your computer specs?

OS
Video Card
Video Drivers
Sound Card
Sound Drivers
Processor
RAM

Mine don't either and have unlimited corpse and item on floors  , battle fight number troops set to max . And i'm far to get the best computer ^^ .

XP SP2
Duo Core Intel @1.83 gh .
ATI series 4800 @1024 mb .
4 G ram ddr3 ( using 3.25 cause XP ) .

Just a little freezing of 0.5 sec  when new enemies spawn furing fight , not much .

Back
Top Bottom