In Progress HIGH PING / LAG ON MP SERVERS

Users who are viewing this thread

bay_b

Recruit
We have not been able to play your game for over a month. Many of us are getting huge ping on your server.

Can you at least post something about it or something? 1 month is way too long for such a critical issue to occur. Please fix this issue.

I LITERALLY LOG IN TO NA SERVER EVERY DAY TO CHECK MY PING AND SOMEDAYS THEY ARE 50 AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE 150 PING. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A LONG TIME.... CAN YOU PLEASE ADDRESS THIS!

There was an issue which made all the players play on EU. We have fixed the issue internally. Will be on the next hotfix. Likely today. Your ping in 1.5.0 might be cause of this.

There was an issue which made all the players play on EU. We have fixed the issue internally. Will be on the next hotfix. Likely today. Your ping in 1.5.0 might be cause of this.

BRO THIS HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. PING ISSUE HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 3 WEEKS THIS IS NOT A 1.5 PROBLEM.

The lag on multiplayer is absolutely game breaking for me. Its insane. Rubber banding, I even had the pleasure of going under the ground. The number of times I see my weapon pass through someone, or I see an arrow that clearly misses me by meters and I die.

Ok I'm an Australian gamer... which is the worst curse for being a gamer as ping is always, always a problem for us and makes me want to swear in the full spectrum, especially as the Oceanic servers are empty. All the time.

The lag on multiplayer is absolutely game breaking for me. Its insane. Rubber banding, I even had the pleasure of going under the ground. The number of times I see my weapon pass through someone, or I see an arrow that clearly misses me by meters and I die.

Ok I'm an Australian gamer... which is the worst curse for being a gamer as ping is always, always a problem for us and makes me want to swear in the full spectrum, especially as the Oceanic servers are empty. All the time.

this has been happening for over a month and there’s no indication of it getting better. I have moved on from bannerlord and I’m sure a lot of players have too. Like you said it’s game breaking and there’s no feedback of it being fixed. Don’t continue to stress yourself out. I put 300+ hours and now I have to quit cuz it’s not playable. Just move on and don’t subject yourself to the frustration.

this has been happening for over a month and there’s no indication of it getting better. I have moved on from bannerlord and I’m sure a lot of players have too. Like you said it’s game breaking and there’s no feedback of it being fixed. Don’t continue to stress yourself out. I put 300+ hours and now I have to quit cuz it’s not playable. Just move on and don’t subject yourself to the frustration.

Good thoughts and thank you, the frustration is formidable.

I've had some strange occurences on skirm and duel servers... My ping would spike from 21 to 35 to 60 and sometimes even to 100
Only started after the most recent little update. The little 165 KB thing or however much it was. Also makes me rubberband and disables me from walking.

Back
Top Bottom