High Money Siege topic

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm guessing you mean the wolfpack server? Even that one had lag problems with 140 players :razz:
As for a clan, dunno. Would recommend wolfpack, but we' re not that active playing casually :razz:

Golradir said:
I'm guessing you mean the wolfpack server? Even that one had lag problems with 140 players :razz:
As for a clan, dunno. Would recommend wolfpack, but we' re not that active playing casually :razz:

Yes, the Wolfpack server is the one I was talking about.

I'll check out the Wolfpack website and maybe apply for Rookie position.
I don't have a PC to play on at the moment, I'm gonna sell my monitor and grpahics card and upgrade in 1-2 months time, so no Warband for me for some time :sad:

Can someone explain to me one thing?  I remember spectating and I saw someone with a pistol.  I got a vague idea you accumulate gold with kills but how do you get a pistol in this game?  Or did he somehow mod his game?

Kharille said:
Can someone explain to me one thing?  I remember spectating and I saw someone with a pistol.  I got a vague idea you accumulate gold with kills but how do you get a pistol in this game?  Or did he somehow mod his game?
I guess he got it for donating (or he got alot of kills).

Donations are not active. You can get more items, among one of them is a flintlock pistol, with the use of our in-house mod BNEM. You can download it on our forums http://bladenet.eu/forums.

Is there a chance to get the mod still?

Edit: Because Website seems to be down. apart from that I get a warning from Chrome for the site. Malware...

Windle said:
Hi, love the siege server!

Maybe the DDoS is cause of all the players? Player cap is 200 right? Can the server handle all these requests?

Wanna point out that the time limit on maps is way to big for defenders to defend the castle if 10k armored monsters try to besiege it...

I never have problems going 50-1 on there and winning the round. :grin:

TBH the flag timer could maybe be 30 seconds / 1 minute lower, but I don't mind it all that much.

Also Mozilla flagged your website as harmful to me. So it could be infected with some sort of virus or something else.

Back
Top Bottom