High death counts makes me lose heart

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that only counts for the player though, and it feels like a bug. Like you enter the radius for the game to check whether to run away or no, and it decides now is the time to get the hell out of there.
They abandon the battle, they do not retreat in simulated battles.
Oh, so it's the tree falling blah blah sound when nobody can hear type of thing? They only do that if you're near by to see, so you think they do it normally. That's pretty sneaky TW.

This is a huge issue. Since the Ai vs Ai death has been enabled, I've stopped playing since it basically ruins your save.

A few issues here, first of all, the 2% seems like 20% because the battles are endless which makes the possibility of lords dying seem much higher.

Another major issue is that when you start a save, some clans have barely any members in them. TW needs to add more adult clan members and children at the start of the game, for gods sake.

Lastly, even younger npcs can die which is incredibly frustrating. Young ones should have a less chance of dying in battle compared to older members.

Won't be playing again until this issue has been resolved. It's a complete game wrecker.

This is a huge issue. Since the Ai vs Ai death has been enabled, I've stopped playing since it basically ruins your save.

A few issues here, first of all, the 2% seems like 20% because the battles are endless which makes the possibility of lords dying seem much higher.

Another major issue is that when you start a save, some clans have barely any members in them. TW needs to add more adult clan members and children at the start of the game, for gods sake.

Lastly, even younger npcs can die which is incredibly frustrating. Young ones should have a less chance of dying in battle compared to older members.

Won't be playing again until this issue has been resolved. It's a complete game wrecker.
They must add more fertile couples to all clans.
Some clans have no fertile couples at the start of the game.

Back
Top Bottom