Hideout Instant Crash (beta 1.4.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe someone has already reported about this bug for version 1.4.1, today I encountered this in v1.4.2. This happens once the character is close to hideout, instant crash (3 times) and the worst part I don't get the prompt to upload crash files. Can anyone help? How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Do you use mod Calradia Expanded? Because when I did in my playthrough I had that same bug on a lot of hideouts..

Which is a shame because I really liked the extra towns and villages it gave

I sometimes have this crash too (don't use Calradia Expanded mod). But it's very rare and random.
And when I load the game again the next hideout doesn't crash

I sometimes have this crash too (don't use Calradia Expanded mod). But it's very rare and random.
And when I load the game again the next hideout doesn't crash
One off crashes are normal during Early Access, but multiple crashes like the OP is suggesting seems to be down to the mod as I had the same issue when I tried that mod.

Do you use mod Calradia Expanded? Because when I did in my playthrough I had that same bug on a lot of hideouts..

Which is a shame because I really liked the extra towns and villages it gave
No bro, I don't use "Calradia Expanded" and yet it crashes. I try my best to avoid mods that modify the gameplay a lot till the game doesn't leave Early Access, coz it corrupts the saves when updating to next version

You might be right, after three crashes. I tried again later(1-5 min later after ingame), this time it didn't crash.

What was your health % when you move to the hideout? I found that if the player character has <20% health, entering a hideout cause instant crash with no Crash Reporter. If you wait and your health regenerate above 20%, then it would explain that.

Just trying to troubleshoot here.

What was your health % when you move to the hideout? I found that if the player character has <20% health, entering a hideout cause instant crash with no Crash Reporter. If you wait and your health regenerate above 20%, then it would explain that.

Just trying to troubleshoot here.
Yes, I have noticed it later. I think this due to the absence of option "Send troops" as u can't fight if ur health is less than 20% in normal fights.

Back
Top Bottom