Hi again

Users who are viewing this thread

Jackamo

Knight at Arms
:cry: Last month i was so sad i left the Manbd community so i came back!

So if you still have that beta testing spot open ,ill gladly take it,if not allright.

Welcome back!  I was hoping you'd return.  And I don't think we had anyone fill your testing spot, so you're still in.  :grin:

I cant seem to find the beta testing thread anymore, but I know I signed up. I have never since received any sort of pm about Bab. Hmm....

Anyways, I changed my name to Jallon, so I was just wondering if you could update the beta-team list? (I used to be Apollon-04)

MassacrMan, JHermes and I conversed about it, and we decided to let you and Merrik join the beta team.  So now there's 22 of us in all, or 20, if you don't count us two modders.  :wink:  But don't go spreading the love all over the place, we don't really want the testing crowd to get much bigger than it is . . .

And Jallon, your name in the list has been changed.  You can find the beta testing thread at: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,21586.0.html

Orcus was banned - so we have 19....and a few of the others don't seem to be active anymore. Once we get a little closer to release we'll send PM's to those on the list to see if they're still interested, and fill any empty spots then.

Back
Top Bottom