Hey, Read this before asking about 1.011 stuff! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Highelf said:
Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't let anything hear from me. I've been very busy, and honestly, I just didn't feel like moding, at all. I haven't done anything in a week and a half probably. I dunno, I might pick it up later on, but at the moment I'm taking a break of undetermined lenght.
Highelf said:
Yes, and as it stands I don't see me picking it back up anytime soon unfortunately. There are many reasons, but honestly - I don't think I have to explain.

If anyone else feels like porting the mod, (and that person is a well-known modder that I trust enough) he can send me a PM and I'll try and send the module system and stuff.

Highelf has been away for a time now... Don't ask why and don't ask for any future releases  :eek: He'll come back when he comes back. Heh, Maybe you can help him with porting it? But you must be a well-known modder, and he must trust you.

So, If you want to play this mod, pray download:
Mount&Blade 0.808 The mod works fine with that one!

I made this little tread to prevent 30 post of fans asking when it will be released or why it wont! Highelf, if you dislike it pray delete it! I just didn't see any official "I am off for a little while" and seen quite some posts about "when will it be here" posts.

Edit: Tread updated and bumbed shamelessly, Just because I like to draw attention to myself, and because there's allot of people out there doing the same with questions like 'willz this be protred to 1.0?'.

i've been playing this mod all the time for the last 2 days or so.. until a CTD which always occurs right after loading my current savegame has put an end to my endeavour - just as i had made alliance commander and was about to try myself at this dubious trollish warcamp quest..

the alpha was surrounded by an aura of potential during every minute played. bad luck for us the modder has lost interest in his project. and even worse that there's apparently nobody who would continue the development. i don't know the first thing about modding, so i can just lament and watch.. :eek: but i wonder why no one's picking up the obvious idea of creating an orc/elfen scenario within the m&b engine.

Back
Top Bottom