Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

lol. Read the entire thing before acting like EU is the victim.
This EU vs NA drama was already retarded in Warband but its even more retarded in Bannerlord because there is no skill in this game yet.
Yes, and who is constantly pouring gasoline on the drama, is it NA dudes or EU dudes? It's like the same five people all the time claiming EU is ****/meta is bull**** etc.

Yes, and who is constantly pouring gasoline on the drama, is it NA dudes or EU dudes? It's like the same five people all the time claiming EU is ****/meta is bull**** etc.
well the meta is bull****. This has nothing to do with NA or EU. If you think it's not bs then you are probably part of those who run away the entire round to pick javs back and kick throw. Wow, epic meta. The NA people you are talking about are only talking to the RM tryhards who made excuses for leaving the NA tourney. Yes it's true they had ping, but they knew from the start they had ping. They were winning and had 0 complaints, but suddenly when they lost, they weren't able to do kickthrows. Surprising how the ping affect your gameplay differently if you are winning or losing.

well the meta is bull****. This has nothing to do with NA or EU. If you think it's not bs then you are probably part of those who run away the entire round to pick javs back and kick throw. Wow, epic meta. The NA people you are talking about are only talking to the RM tryhards who made excuses for leaving the NA tourney. Yes it's true they had ping, but they knew from the start they had ping. They were winning and had 0 complaints, but suddenly when they lost, they weren't able to do kickthrows. Surprising how the ping affect your gameplay differently if you are winning or losing.

There's a big difference between playing against a top tier clan with high ping and mediocre clans with high ping. Teamplay can carry you to a certain point even if you have abysmal ping.

There's a big difference between playing against a top tier clan with high ping and mediocre clans with high ping. Teamplay can carry you to a certain point even if you have abysmal ping.
Yes i know that. What i meant is that, suddenly after they lost, the mechanics weren't working. It doesn't matter who your opponent is for that, but the mechanics were never not working when they were winning. So, how come the mechanics work when they win, but don't work when they lose?

Yes, and who is constantly pouring gasoline on the drama, is it NA dudes or EU dudes?

its literally EUs in this thread who started it. Just actually read the thread lol
Well, that's a bad strategy, you will have much morale pressure. On high level I don't see much of that passive play. Maybe it's because you are from NA :iamamoron:

I mean NA is known to have a lot less TOP tier players than EU so..

Also. The 2 people in NA who **** talk EU the most, Alyss and MihaWk, are both actually europeans living in NA. Georgian and French. So get off your high horse and calm the f down.

Yes i know that. What i meant is that, suddenly after they lost, the mechanics weren't working. It doesn't matter who your opponent is for that, but the mechanics were never not working when they were winning. So, how come the mechanics work when they win, but don't work when they lose?

So RCC and Unknown for example are well coordinated, use teamwork and tactics well + have individually skilled players. When all other things are equal individual skill becomes the great equalizer and with 100+ ping and you can't rely on your teamates to do their job all the time and they most likely ( but not always) won't trade evenly.

What's the point in continuing in a tournament and stealing limited playoff spots from NA teams that actually want to be there when you hit a barrier that is out of your control? It's not fun to fight with 100-150 ping dying from stuff you normally wouldn't.

its literally EUs in this thread who started it. Just actually read the thread lol

Also. The 2 people in NA who **** talk EU the most, Alyss and MihaWk, are both actually europeans living in NA. Georgian and French. So get off your high horse and calm the f down.
Not a chance, I've seen way too much hybris distributed among your entire little NA echo chamber.

So RCC and Unknown for example are well coordinated, use teamwork and tactics well + have individually skilled players. When all other things are equal individual skill becomes the great equalizer and with 100+ ping and you can't rely on your teamates to do their job all the time and they most likely ( but not always) won't trade evenly.

What's the point in continuing in a tournament and stealing limited playoff spots from NA teams that actually want to be there when you hit a barrier that is out of your control? It's not fun to fight with 100-150 ping dying from stuff you normally wouldn't.
I played this game with 150 ping in NA and yes it's hard to play it, especially melee, but archer was still super easy, same for cavalry. How nice of you to let spots for NA teams.

Not a chance, I've seen way too much hybris distributed among your entire little NA echo chamber.
Yay, one guy **** talked at the end of a match (that guy is European) and all of NA is in it now. Just shut up man. EU has always been the most arrogant for the past 10 years on this forum. And now one guy from NA **** talks a bunch of tryhards, who are not even Europeans since they are Turks, and you act like you have been victimized. LOL

Yay, one guy **** talked at the end of a match (that guy is European) and all of NA is in it now. Just shut up man. EU has always been the most arrogant for the past 10 years on this forum. And now one guy from NA **** talks a bunch of tryhards, who are not even Europeans since they are Turks, and you act like you have been victimized. LOL
You are stereotyping based on one EU team that played in NA, he is stereotyping one player that ****talked. Looks pretty similar to me

I played this game with 150 ping in NA and yes it's hard to play it, especially melee, but archer was still super easy, same for cavalry. How nice of you to let spots for NA teams.
Can confirm, it is significantly easier to play archer in high ping than melee infantry. And I have a ping which jumps from 70-200 in tournament matches! In melee I would be lost but as archer I can make a few shots in this window of time before everyone teleports around me.

Nice question!

We like to be able to cheat without getting banned or kicked.
We like being able to insult and kill our teammate without getting banned or kicked.
We like being able to kill hundreds of enemies without our sunset spear breaking.
We like being able to hit through a shield even when he's on guard.
We like to be able to make 360 ° jumps and hit a rider who charges us in the head.
We like that the cowards who crouch cannot hit.
We like when we are a rider to be protected as well on the right as on the left by his shield even if it is only on one side.
We like when we are a rider that our shield can protect the horse's chest.
We like when we are a rider that it is the head of the horse that poc when we have a spear that comes on our head.
We like to kill a horse in full armor all at once with a sword or a small javelin in the foot.
We like random damage which often does less than 5 damage even when you get hit in the head.
We like to kick the opponent's shield, take his time to bend his bow, take his time to aim, and finally plant an arrow in his head.
We like when we are a rider, bump his opponent to break his guard and kill him with our lance to lie down in the same movement, even if physically the lance to lie down and 1 meter 50 before the chest of the horse.
We like to configure the left mouse click on all our keys.

Last edited:
Nice question!

We like to be able to cheat without getting banned or kicked.
We like being able to insult and kill our teammate without getting banned or kicked.
We like being able to kill hundreds of enemies without our sunset spear breaking.
We like being able to hit through a shield even when he's on guard.
We like to be able to make 360 ° jumps and hit a rider who charges us in the head.
We like that the cowards who crouch cannot hit.
We like when we are a rider to be protected as well on the right as on the left by his shield even if it is only on one side.
We like when we are a rider that our shield can protect the horse's hoofs and its weight.
We like when we are a rider that it is the head of the horse that poc when we have a spear that comes on our head.
We like to kill a horse in full armor all at once with a sword or a small javelin in the foot.
We like random damage which often does less than 5 damage even when you get hit in the head.
+1

I remember we won 3 matches without mechanics against those clans.And i remember (KO) clan lost to us like with 6-0 score,we couldnt even kick them.I didnt enjoy the win.We hardly won against them in NA.As a cavalry player my hits 70 percent of them went through their inside.And I couldn't bumphit.We didn't use archer,you have to calculate 1 second before to hit.Kick/slash was impossible almost,because with high ping you can't kick an s keying player.It's because of the ping.And Its impossible to block with high ping.

And who are you alyss,you say that this game doesn't needs skill,it needs a lot of skill to play it.I've played warband as competitive almost 8 years in european pro leagues.I say that Warband is more skill based than the Bannerlord,but it doesn't makes bannerlord unskilled game.

But yeah with high ping factor,an unskilled clan can win easily,same as in warband.In Nations Cup NA vs EU regions made 1 NA and 1 EU matches to avoid ping.And they tried to get 1 round on opponent's server.Cause they were losing 3-0 with high ping.They simply tried to do 3-1 loss on opponent server and 3-0 win in their homeland.

Also its not an excuse,you guys are so excited about our NA adventure.We were playing so frustrated even when we are winning against 3 NA clans.I was thinking to leave anyway.When i signed that tournament i said to Jufasto that ''Lets try it even if we lose i don't care,we will leave if we can't play with this high ping''.

Back
Top Bottom