Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

I like being able to coordinate as a team in captains mode, when the synergy of players is just right everything just works. I like the idea of being a commander in an army comprised of smaller units that have to work together in formation with timing and positioning to defeat the enemy teams player commanders and tactics. I like that I am responsible for ai units under my command, the mode feels the most like singleplayer and honestly the reason I got this game in the first place was the idea that I could lead troops into battle. I like all 3 maps that we have, I would love to see atleast a total of 10 maps by the time of release though to keep the game from becoming stale like it has for many of us with 750-1000+ wins. And the devs alone know how many total games we have played.

My feeling about Bannerlord it is just SO close to being amazing, and imo superior to Warband. The engine seems nice, the combat overall feels good and will probably feel very good once the delays are gone. Everything has a lot of potential and needs polishment, but im sure most players will agree that if this game gets polished according to the community's feedbacks, it will become a gem of a game.

My feeling about Bannerlord it is just SO close to being amazing, and imo superior to Warband. The engine seems nice, the combat overall feels good and will probably feel very good once the delays are gone. Everything has a lot of potential and needs polishment, but im sure most players will agree that if this game gets polished according to the community's feedbacks, it will become a gem of a game.
Well combat parameters for the next MP patch are being developed based on the community combat patch - so make of that what you will.

Back
Top Bottom