Hero Submissions (4th Wave)

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Gavin The Traveller
Equipment: Hide Boots, Leather Armor, Flintlock Pistol, Cartridges, Staff (6 denars too expensive i'm afraid)
Strength:  10
Agility:  12
Intelligence:  6
Charisma:  4
Weapon Proficiencies:  100 Firearms 20 polearms
Skills:  Athletics 4, Pathfinding 2, Spotting 2
Appearance: Dunno

Home Settlement: Someplace
Behaviour Trait: Farstrider
Talent Trait: Meticulous
Faction: Mercenary

Fluffkind said:
Name: Gavin The Traveller
Equipment: Hide Boots, Leather Armor, Flintlock Pistol, Cartridges, Staff (6 denars too expensive i'm afraid)
Strength:  10
Agility:  12
Intelligence:  6
Charisma:  4
Weapon Proficiencies:  100 Firearms 20 polearms
Skills:  Athletics 4, Pathfinding 2, Spotting 2
Sorry Fluffkind, no firearms.
Fluffkind said:
Appearance: Dunno
Finally, the license to create someone ugly  :wink:

Name: Rous Lauret
Equipment: cheap Crossbow, bent bolts, staff, light armor (robes maybe?)
Strength:  medium (9ish)
Agility: Medium (9)
Intelligence: high (12ish)
Charisma:  low  (5ish)
Favourite Weapon:  Crossbow, One handed weapons (axe)
Skills:  Surgery, Trainer, First aid, Engineer,  Power draw

Appearance:  Long hair, Handlebar Mustache, Tan skin,
Home Settlement: Cyclopus
Behaviour Trait: Lesuirely
Talent Trait: Scholar

Name: Stonehelm
Equipment: Mail Hauberk, Helmet with Neckguard, Leather Boots & Gloves, Nordic Sword, Javelin, Heater Shield, Saddle Horse.
Strength:  Pretty strong (12)
Agility:  Relatively fast (8 or 9)
Intelligence:  Fairly intelligent (8 or 9)
Charisma:  Not very charismatic (6 or 7)
Favourite Weapon:  Prefers swords or hammers
Skills:  Mainly tactics, iron flesh, power strike, power throw, and path-finding
Appearance: Rogue-knot style (pony tail) blond hair, with full-faced blond facial hair

Home Settlement: Wodengard
Behaviour Trait: Berserker
Talent Trait: Meticulous
Faction: Mercenary (if possible, otherwise Bandit)

Let me know if something doesn't work, if you want me to make the code as well :smile:

Name: Felix Dale
Equipment: any light-medium armour, no helmet. crossbow and morningstar
Strength:  no more than 13
Agility:  decent (10-12)
Intelligence:  pretty bad
Charisma:  Somewhat Charismatic
Favourite Weapon:  Morningstar
Skills:  Mainly looting and power strike, with a bit of athletic, trade, and any agility or strenght based skill
Appearance:  long blond hair, light skin, goatee, no mustache (you know... one of those last beards if you scroll from left to right)

Home Settlement: Any Nord settlement
Behaviour Trait: Lustful
Talent Trait: Cultivator
Faction: default: Merceneary
if not, then: Adventurer

Once I get my new computer and install M&B on it I can post a picture of the face.

that any good?

Name: Kalljak Koll
Equipment: any medium dark armour, no helmet. two handed axe
Strength:  strong 15
Agility:  regular 8
Intelligence:  regular 10
Charisma: a little charismatic
Favourite Weapon:  heavy axe
Skills:  good iron flesh and power strike, good trainer, good athletic amd great two hand weapons prof.
Appearance:  black hair (the long one pulled backwards), tough face (angry looking), light skin and black eyes, beard, kind of old

Home Settlement: Morlia
Behaviour Trait: Beserker
Talent Trait: liberator
Faction: default: adventurer

Name: Adrae
Equiptment: bow, arrows, light armor, horse, dagger
Strength: regular 8
Agility: fast 10
intelligence: regular 5
Charisma: regular 7
Favourite weapon: bow
skills: good Power Draw, good riding/horse archery skills
appearance: Light skin, red hair in a wild (looks messed up) style

Settlement: Novagradsk
Behavior Trait: Farstrider
Talent: Horse Breeder
Faction: default: peasant

If possible, I would prefer her to have a speed-based army

Name: Marvin

Level: 4

Equipment:
Linen tunic, hide boots, winged mace

Stats:
Strength: 5
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 15
Charisma: 9

Skills:
Trade= 3
Engineer= 4
First Aid= 2
Surgery= 3
Wound Treatment= 2
Inventory Management= 2

Favourite weapon: Mace

Face code:
0x00000005b504214406db6d3724ae36e300000000001db6c90000000000000000

Home settlement: Esgaroth
Behaviour trait: Depressed
Talent trait: Pacifist
Faction: Peasants

Note: If the engineer skill don't actually help when building up a settlement, then the points spent on that skill shall be spread equally between First Aid, Surgery, Wound Treatment and Inventory Management.

EDIT: It would also be fun (and fitting) if you could make some new depressed dialogue for him and any other depressed heroes that might come.

Name: Jaden

Level: 1

Equipment:
Normal Clothes, and a good sword

Stats:
Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 16
Charisma: 6

Skills:
Strike:3
Prison Managment: 2
weapon master: 4

Favourite weapon: Sword

Face code:
0x000000001800300336db6db6dbd5b6db00000000001eb6db0000000000000000

Home settlement:Mountain Home
Behaviour trait: Chivalrous
Talent trait: Vigilante

Sorry it took so long. As I'm currently working on the next heroes (and my new settlement here some comments on the last character posted:
Denra said:
Name: Jaden

Level: 3 - only level 1 for a recruit poster

Equipment:
Chainmail Equiment, and a courser horse - level 1 has only 200 denars available

Stats: - total for level 1 is 31, only 29 spent
Strength: 2 - minimum stat is 4
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 17
Charisma: 6

Skills: - skill max is still based on the stat, total to spend is INT + level, only 9 spent
Strike:3
Prison Managment: 2
weapon master: 4

Favourite weapon: Sword

Face code:
0x000000001800300336db6db6dbd5b6db00000000001eb6db0000000000000000

Home settlement: Vaulara - there is no settlement called Vaulara
Behaviour trait: Chivalrous
Talent trait: Vigilante
Unless I get a correction I will use what is possible (STR 4, changes in skill and equipment, position wherever)

Something else I noted:
Illiniath said:
Name: Rous Lauret
[snip]
Talent Trait: Scholar - this is on the list of traits but it's not implemented

["npcXX","Kiyomasa","Kiyomasa",tf_male|tf_hero|tf_unmoveable_in_party_window, 0, reserved, fac_commoners,
[itm_strange_sword,itm_nomad_boots,itm_byrnie,itm_steppe_horse,itm_spear_fattip],
str_13|agi_15|int_6|cha_6|level(10),wp(100),
knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_6|knows_power_strike_5|knows_training_1|knows_riding_2
0x000000019e00400a34d589bb8b81b71500000000001e37330000000000000000],

Home Settlement: Griffinhill
Behaviour Trait: Berserker
Talent Trait: Battlefield Expert
Faction: Adventurer
I've kind of changed my hero, Tempest, around to a completely different person. Everything has changed except for the Settlement, Behavior Trait, and Faction.
The total for the items is 2053, which I think is an acceptable amount over, right?

Also, I guess the wp should be distributed between 2h and Pole-arms evenly.

Well, I'm a bit late to the party here..

I've finally got around to creating a couple of heroes to go with my settlement, Falheim. However, before submitting them, I'd like to test them myself to make sure they are OK. The problem is, I'm not sure how custom heroes are actually added.

I was able to use the Unofficial Troop Editor to add them as custom troops, but I didn't know how to assign them to a settlement and show up in the game.

All the code that everyone has used in this thread to submit their heroes - Where does it actually go?

HLM said:
All the code that everyone has used in this thread to submit their heroes - Where does it actually go?
You need to use the Module System (with Python). There the troop stats would be added to the file module_troops.py and the traits and starting position would be added to module_triggers.py.

If you only use the troop editor you should not add new heroes but change the stats of existing heroes so they look like yours. To change the face code you have to open the file troops.txt directly.
To change the starting position you would need to change the triggers in triggers.txt, the problem here is that the one that needs changing is that one extremely long trigger.

(Just typed out  long post, only for me to hit the wrong button and lose it all. Needless to say I'm not amused. Following is a short version).

Downloaded the Module System and Custom Settlements source code a few days ago to try and figure it out. Couldn't see where the heros' starting position was referenced - now I see it clearly in module_triggers.

Trying to figure out the Module system. I made my changes to module_triggers, but then don't know what to do. Assuming code is compiled and should end up as txt files.
Tried to "run" module_triggers, and ended up with a bunch of header_ and ID_ files. Running the build_module.bat deleted those files and just gave the error; "'pyhon' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".
Assumed it was something to do with the Path environment variable (as explained here) but I seemed to have done that correctly..

Will try and see if I can learn a bit about the Module, System, but would be nice if I could get help on this issue. Right now I'm not interested in mod development - just testing my hero in the game.

If you think I should just submit my hero now, let me know. I just guessed it's going to be a while before I see the next release of the mod and wanted to try my hero out for myself beforehand..

Ah.. About the "Python not an internal or external command" error.. Looks like I had the wrong drive letter in the Path environment variable.. Running the modules does now indeed create a bunch of .txt files that look suspiciously like the final game files.

The only problem now is my cut'n'paste hack job of coding module_triggers achieved nothing but a bunch of errors when starting the game.

I think I'd best just go to bed now before I cause any more damage..

Name: Zero
Level: 3
Equipment: rusty sword,  leather boots, leather jerkin
Strength: 6
Agility: 9
Intelligence: 10
Charisma:  8
Favourite Weapon:  sword
Skills above 0: Ironflesh: 2, leadership : 2, trade 2, inventory management 3, weapon master 2. power strike 2,
Proficiencies: 1 handed 180
Appearance:  0x000000001300410136db6db6db6db6db00000000001db6db0000000000000000

Home Settlement: Esgaroth
Behaviour Trait: Defender
Talent Trait: Inspirational
Faction: Mercenary
i hope its good now  :lol:

robindelang2 said:
changed it.. deleted horse ^^

p.s berpol when your going to update the list?
I planned to do it with the next City Add-On. I had a little burnout after my experiment with the dungeon settlement but I hope to finish it this or the next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom