Hero levelling

Users who are viewing this thread

So do heroes in your party not gain XP and skill points or am I missing something? I've had some for a while and all their stats are the same. Hero development was really fun in Warband so I was hoping it would be the same for Bannerlord.

They do, but it's beyond mind-numbingly slow. Fastest way is probably to get them to grind a level or 2 out of smithing, then use those if you want to increase Medicine/Scouting/Stewardship. There really isn't much else to the system. Honestly you still won't notice a bit of difference.

Im not really sure, but Ive had a 0 blacksmith reach level 5 skill, after a while I look and there is 0. I think I loaded the game and there it was.If it still gave progression to his overall level, then it would be easily exploited. U know, reach skill 1 in BS, it gives a point, load, so BS is again 0 and give it another go. I didnt try it however.

Heroes are already super - skilled and progression is nonexistent at higher levels due to gimped maths that give exp, like giving 10x instead of 220x as is written in detail.

They do, but it's beyond mind-numbingly slow. Fastest way is probably to get them to grind a level or 2 out of smithing, then use those if you want to increase Medicine/Scouting/Stewardship. There really isn't much else to the system. Honestly you still won't notice a bit of difference.

Ok good to know, well sort of.

Back
Top Bottom