Hero being captured, cant find her for the life of me

Users who are viewing this thread

maffa

Recruit
Ok, so in Spring I sent Irya on a mission for a village elder. Good stuff you can risk to lose a hero if you sent them on side missions like that, a bit less if you start up north for a mission still up north and steppe bandits capture them and drag her down to Ain Baliq.
Now, I keep receiving reports that she is "near Ain Baliq". She is not IN Ain Baliq (searched for her with the Alt, no joy). She isn't being dragged around by any Looter nor Desert Bandits, because i constantly off them on sight and it has been 4 months since i started searching for her, and all the groups that are around now are new. She's not in any dungeon in keeps or cities because i checked. I also raided every hideout nearby Ain Baliq i could find (there is still another one with 4 garrison icons i have to clear but it's much closer to another village and it shouldnt be that).

edit: I cant even ransom her, the broker doesn't give me any options.

Where is she? Where do i have to look for her?

I'm looking for another guy, Encyclopedia says it's inside a city, guess what he's not. Not in the keep, not in the tavern, not in the dungeon, not on the streets.

Where is she? Where do i have to look for her?

I've read somewhere that when a companion gets kidnapped like in your game, the group of bandits that has your companion as a prisoner has spawned close to Ain Baliq but since they roam a lot, the bandits could be anywhere in Calradia ? They need to fix this, you should be able to ask at villages if they have seen a group of bandits with a prisoner passing by. This would allow to "update" the location and help you find your companions back.

I've read somewhere that when a companion gets kidnapped like in your game, the group of bandits that has your companion as a prisoner has spawned close to Ain Baliq but since they roam a lot, the bandits could be anywhere in Calradia ? They need to fix this, you should be able to ask at villages if they have seen a group of bandits with a prisoner passing by. This would allow to "update" the location and help you find your companions back.
Add it to the LONG list of things to balance and change. ?

Ive found other people with this same issue on reddit. This is game breaking. If you are quest bound to find people these people should be find-able.

Back
Top Bottom