Here is a nice idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Helllo there, idk if anyone agrees with me but this is nice idea, when the kingdom is "destroyed" (South, North, West empire) it would be nice if you can IN YOUR kingdom bring Rhagaea, Garios and Lucon... and their respective clans to join your kingdom, if you posses banner and you want make your own empire kingdom.... It shows that they respect the BANNERLORD and follow him in his conquest of Caladria :smile: because its like when you collect pokemons (other clans) to fight for you they kinda get left behind like black sheep and that is sad a bit for me it would be nice if they can like join your clan and be advisors or senate leaders basically what they are aside of Rhagaea xD like it would be less orphanage than it is.... Peace

Last edited:
Nothing xD its just sad when you take all clans for yourself and they are left behind like black sheep -_- that is my problem :grin:

Nothing xD its just sad when you take all clans for yourself and they are left behind like black sheep -_- that is my problem :grin:
you can recruit their clans, they just have to lose the election for another then you can recruit gario's, lucon's and rhaegea's into yours
Onde i had her clan inside mine when i took the leadership from Osticos

Back
Top Bottom