Herd speed debuff. No animals with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep. So now I have a permanent debuff to party speed because the game thinks I have animals that I don't have.

I assume this came about from slaughtering animals somehow. Maybe buying them and slaughtering them before completing the transaction? Maybe just slaughtering in general is bugged?

Yep. So now I have a permanent debuff to party speed because the game thinks I have animals that I don't have.

I assume this came about from slaughtering animals somehow. Maybe buying them and slaughtering them before completing the transaction? Maybe just slaughtering in general is bugged?
I also had the same initial thought - that herd referred to other animals... then I realized that I got a herd penalty when I had 1000000000 horses in my inventory. Once I sold/ate the horses, and left around 50, the herd penalty went away.

Cheers

I also had the same initial thought - that herd referred to other animals... then I realized that I got a herd penalty when I had 1000000000 horses in my inventory. Once I sold/ate the horses, and left around 50, the herd penalty went away.

Cheers
The debuff mysteriously disappeared. Very strange. Maybe it removed itself on a reload or something. No idea what caused it still but even more reason to believe it was a bug now. I'm just glad it's not permanent as I thought it might be.

Back
Top Bottom