Henryk ban appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your nickname (steam username): Henryk
Server & Time (if possible): DuelNA, presumably sometime yesterday
A short description of the situation: Basically what happened was I was minding my own business dueling someone when a guy known simply as "Yes" began attacking me from behind. In the video you can see and hear him swinging at me, he just sucks and wasn't able to hit me at first. He killed me, and afterwards I came back and killed him in retaliation. I stopped aggressing at this point, but he proceeded to attack me several more times, even in a completely different server. I then beat him to death with my bare hands as he cried out for mercy. [XYZ] Son of Blyat can vouch for me as he witnessed it firsthand and helped me kill the dude, though not sure if he's active on forums.

After this happened, this sad sack of **** decided to go complain on forums, posting footage from the single minute where I kicked him to death, completely out of context, trying to frame me as a troll/RDMer. Somehow, and I honestly have no idea how this happened, but somehow, one of the moderators apparently deemed this 'evidence' sufficient enough to ban me from the game for 4 days.

here is their post about me - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-troll-henryk-cant-play-troll-servers.443830/

here are things from my perspective, clearly showing him aggressing upon me first -

For how long were you banned?:
4 days.
Who banned you?: No idea
What rules did you break?: Defending myself against someone who attacked me for no reason.
Why should we unban you?: Because I did literally nothing wrong. I've been playing this game from the very beginning and I'm one of the few people that continues to play this dying game's multiplayer, although I think I'm done with it completely after this. Still, I should be unbanned out of principle because I am innocent of the charges filed against me.

Furthermore, I'd like to make a suggestion that the geniuses working at Taleworlds cease banning anybody from duel servers, as it's just too easy to take things out of context and frame someone who is completely innocent as a troll, such as in this case. Literally anyone can go on the duel servers (which aren't even duel servers, they're just TDM servers that say 'duel'), start RDMing people, record themselves getting killed in retaliation by the people they RDMd, and go cry on forums about it, getting the actual victims in the situation banned because moderators apparently don't care about context.
@MArdA TaleWorlds

Retaliation is also an offense, there's no such thing as "defending yourself". You are expected not to hit and kill other people (except in duels) no matter what. If they hit you, report them and move on. All the drama about righteous revenge and forum deception is irrelevant.

Retaliation is also an offense, there's no such thing as "defending yourself". You are expected not to hit and kill other people (except in duels) no matter what. If they hit you, report them and move on. All the drama about righteous revenge and forum deception is irrelevant.
^

This also isn't where you appeal a ban. Send a PM to MArda or Dejan if you actually think you were wronged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom