helping a newb out

Users who are viewing this thread

acarne

Recruit
So so far ive loved this game, ive been straight addicted to it. ive read a bit on the fourms and decided to play undead out of curiousity. i managed to get the first riddle but whats the seond one? i thought it was a horse but the artiacter wont accept it.

For gaining Necromancy Ranks with The Bloodfountain, Piety with Poseidon, or Trials with the Great Artificer, the levels are:

First level up: No level requirement.
Second level up: 4.
Third level up: 14.
Fourth level up: 19

I considered having those characters be more specific about when these requirements can be met, but all in all, I like the guesswork involved for very new players. All say you must gain experience first - you just have to figure out how much.  :twisted:

Thats really awesome, i like the idea but as a side note wouldn't it be a cool trade off if along with that you made it so quests give higher experience? I really love this mod but it feels hard to get into. it might be me being a massive rag fan so i would rather start a new account then do certain things, like be a ghoul and work for the blood fountain. because i feel like spreading plague is betraying the apothecary. I just generally feel like the time investment required to get cool stuff is super hard compared to how much you get. plus Poseidon keeps glitching and i can't get his trident, so that blows.

Back
Top Bottom