Help your favorite Jew

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started playing single player again for the first time in 2 years and I got some questions.

1. I spent 94k to marry a noble woman and it turns out she is 51 years old. I have tried waiting in keeps with her in party and I have had no luck with getting my cock up. Any advise?
  2. Is there any good workshops? Where/what?
  3. Any good tactics to beat Khuzait? I am on hardest difficulty and the only way I can think of beating them is using their own troops against them.
  4. Is there a better way to level up smithing than just smelting weapons down?
  5. What are the ways to appease your lords in your kingdom?
  6. How do you get factions to pay tribute to you? Even if I take a couple of their castles and lords the tribute doesn't seem to go down unless I take at least half of their lords.

1. She's already too old, the maximum age for a woman getting pregnant in Bannerlord is 45 years old.
  2. Not sure myself, but workshops are one of the things that Flesson19 looks at, could check out some of his 1.9 videos, they should also apply to 1.0
  3. StratGaming did a Sturgian tactics video (1.:cool: that had some promising results against them. I think he also did a stream for 1.9 or 1.0?
  4. Dunno, you'll probably want to focus on expensive weapon types, like two-handed swords (especially with a 1h/2h grip). I think that swinging polearms are good too? Can't remember if Javelins are still useful for smithing grinding. In the end, XP gain and part research depend on the monetary value of what you're smithing/smelting. Free-build XP is 0.1x that of an equivalent Crafting Order, but free-build + smelt is more spammable.
  5. Not sure, I haven't really played in a while, but from what I've heard relations isn't super important. I guess general relation improving stuff, like saving them from a bad battle, voting with them?
  6. Taking fiefs actually makes them want more tribute. Tribute is proportionate with how much they want to fight, and having high troop strength and low fiefs makes them want to fight. My guess would be that you'd want to drag the war out (length of the war contriubtes to war exhaustion iirc), take prisoners, perform village raids, and try to end things off with a big army battle to try getting a tribute deal while they've lost a good amount of troop strength.

1 shoot her in face evey battle, eventually you'll get lucky(1-2% chance) and she's die, re-marry, don't get catfished this time.
2 Just Win Battles, workshops are garbage, probably always will be.
3 Put ranged units at the back left of the map up to the red and face them slightly to the left so they all fire on the HA as they come in and they can't circle.
HA will either get stuck on back and die, stop in front for a shoot out and die or try and pull back and die. Also if you have infantry put it on the back left corner around where the HA will get stuck so you can bum rush them into it. You can charge cav at them once they're close but be careful not to do it till they're in the corner or it makes them pull back. If you have your own Khans guards you can put them on hold fire and charge when the enemy HA gets close/in corner and they just kill them outright.
4 yeah, don't smith, sorry
5 beat them up and release them after you leave thier faction and are at war with them. Also vote for them if they're on a ballot for fiefs/war/peace (I bet you want them to vote for you though heh heh heh) or donate influence to them on kingdom. clans menu.
If you mean your own vassals, I don't think you should need to but gifting them a fief or saving them in battle will do it. To me I get so much relation when I make a wanderer into a clan or after recruiting a lord and gifting them a fief, I just have never had any drop relaitons.
6 Beat down their armies and don't take their fiefs, check often for a chance at tribute because they VERY EASILY recover their parties. To offer tribute they need Low field power compared to needed garrison power (# of fiefs) so gotta get it before they recover. If they lose more fiefs they rate their field power higher and want more war, so yeah bad mechanic... this is why no-land faction are declaring war on everyone too btw.

1 shoot her in face evey battle, eventually you'll get lucky(1-2% chance) and she's die, re-marry, don't get catfished this time.
2 Just Win Battles, workshops are garbage, probably always will be.
3 Put ranged units at the back left of the map up to the red and face them slightly to the left so they all fire on the HA as they come in and they can't circle.
HA will either get stuck on back and die, stop in front for a shoot out and die or try and pull back and die. Also if you have infantry put it on the back left corner around where the HA will get stuck so you can bum rush them into it. You can charge cav at them once they're close but be careful not to do it till they're in the corner or it makes them pull back. If you have your own Khans guards you can put them on hold fire and charge when the enemy HA gets close/in corner and they just kill them outright.
4 yeah, don't smith, sorry
5 beat them up and release them after you leave thier faction and are at war with them. Also vote for them if they're on a ballot for fiefs/war/peace (I bet you want them to vote for you though heh heh heh) or donate influence to them on kingdom. clans menu.
If you mean your own vassals, I don't think you should need to but gifting them a fief or saving them in battle will do it. To me I get so much relation when I make a wanderer into a clan or after recruiting a lord and gifting them a fief, I just have never had any drop relaitons.
6 Beat down their armies and don't take their fiefs, check often for a chance at tribute because they VERY EASILY recover their parties. To offer tribute they need Low field power compared to needed garrison power (# of fiefs) so gotta get it before they recover. If they lose more fiefs they rate their field power higher and want more war, so yeah bad mechanic... this is why no-land faction are declaring war on everyone too btw.
Is killing your spouse really an option?? Such a low chance, but at least there's some way to eventually be able to remarry without mods. Thanks for the tip

Is killing your spouse really an option?? Such a low chance, but at least there's some way to eventually be able to remarry without mods. Thanks for the tip
Well, for a much better chance of killing your spouse, you should try to get her captured as a prisoner and left at a dungeon (you can accomplish this relatively easily by making her a party leader when you're near an enemy lord).

Then go to the town she's being held captive in and do a prison break. During prison breaks, NPCs have a much higher chance of dying if they're taken down. A couple of throwing knives will do the trick.

Well, for a much better chance of killing your spouse, you should try to get her captured as a prisoner and left at a dungeon (you can accomplish this relatively easily by making her a party leader when you're near an enemy lord).

Then go to the town she's being held captive in and do a prison break. During prison breaks, NPCs have a much higher chance of dying if they're taken down. A couple of throwing knives will do the trick.
Yeah because the AI really puts lords into prisons and you can really accesses them and it's not constantly bugged.

Genius idea! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom