Help with Vortex (Mods)

Users who are viewing this thread

EDIT: Resolved. Even if deployed with Vortex, you need to go into the launcher and activate and re-order.

Hello :smile:

I haven't used Vortex in a while - Nexus Mod Manager used to be so easy! For some reason, when I launch Bannerlord through Vortex, it's not loading the mods. I can tell cause the Mod Options menu isn't appearing in main menu, and none of my enabled mods appear in the launchers mod options...

For reference, the mod's I've enabled with Vortex are;
  1. Mod Configuration Menu
  2. Diplomacy
  3. Harmony
  4. ButterLib
  5. UIExtenderEx
  6. DismembermentPlus
  7. Open Source Armory

Last edited:
when I launch Bannerlord through Vortex
You need to order the mods in the game launcher under the mod tab. MCM, harmony, butterlib, and UIEx need to be placed above the standard game modules, and the other mods after them. Be sure to enable the mods check box in the launcher as well.

If you are not seeing any mods in the launcher list, you may need to elevate your installed mods on vortex via the notifications (bell icon) tab in the top right. But the game needs to be launched from the game launcher, you cannot use vortex to order/sort the mod list either. Just to install them.

You need to order the mods in the game launcher under the mod tab. MCM, harmony, butterlib, and UIEx need to be placed above the standard game modules, and the other mods after them. Be sure to enable the mods check box in the launcher as well.

If you are not seeing any mods in the launcher list, you may need to elevate your installed mods on vortex via the notifications (bell icon) tab in the top right. But the game needs to be launched from the game launcher, you cannot use vortex to order/sort the mod list either. Just to install them.

Thank you! I figured that out when I launched the launcher through Vortex.

It's a bit convoluted - but I LOVED Diplomacy in Warband and couldn't wait to play it again

but I LOVED Diplomacy in Warband and couldn't wait to play it again
Same, hope you get a decent experience out of Diplomacy on Bannerlord.

But I will warn you that I believe a lot of mods that are being updated to 1.8.0 have not been tested with some of the new changes, so they may act odd until the stable release or at least until the modders get a chance to bugfix instead of just update versions.

Back
Top Bottom