Help with the explosive arrow item on Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

BlaxHousefly

Recruit
Greetings. I am quite new here, so I am new to all this modding scene.

Basically, I have been playing With Fire and Sword and modded it so it will have explosive arrows, quite easy. But when I tried to add the same thing to the Warband, it just won't go. I tried to even add few scripts from the WFaS but it never did anything. Can anyone help me how can I do this please?

Solution
Welcome to the modding scene ^^

You need to describe better what you did and what actually happens: Which scripts and item entries etc. did you try to copy past? Are you getting error messages? What happens when you are shoting an arrow, does it behave like an normal arrow?
The more informations are given the higher the probability that someone can help you.

An alternative is also that you look up if there are threads around which try to do something similar. In your case following one might be useful:

Otherwise these here also sound fitting in some way...
Welcome to the modding scene ^^

You need to describe better what you did and what actually happens: Which scripts and item entries etc. did you try to copy past? Are you getting error messages? What happens when you are shoting an arrow, does it behave like an normal arrow?
The more informations are given the higher the probability that someone can help you.

An alternative is also that you look up if there are threads around which try to do something similar. In your case following one might be useful:

Otherwise these here also sound fitting in some way:

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom