Help with Mainline Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Mauritius zu Mainz said:
my horn of stars isn't working: i go camping in khergit area @ night near emer, walk around in the camp but nothing happens
Read carefully the implications on the horn to get the point. Actually, on the big map, you will hear a sound of horn when you arrive at the right place, and then camp to get the second gem. Good luck! :wink:

I have to steal a boat by sea pirate...i've defeating their party, looted their hideout, make it prisoners, recluted him in my party...but...were is the boat? D:

(sorry for my badly english ^^)

MysticDark said:
I have to steal a boat by sea pirate...i've defeating their party, looted their hideout, make it prisoners, recluted him in my party...but...were is the boat? D:

(sorry for my badly english ^^)

No, don't capture them. Fight them, let some of them run to the edge of the battlefield (try not to kill them all). You will get a message prompt asking whether you want to take them prisoner or kill them all. If you say you want to take them as your prisoners the remaining enemies will receive enough blunt damage to fall down on the ground. No. You don't want that. You want to say 'kill them all'. And then tell your troops to stand still and hold fire while the remaining enemies run away. Then, after the battle, you will see a party of routed enemies in a blueish tone. Follow them, they will run to the shore. There you will find a hideout like every other.

TIP: If you kill the enemy leader, their morale will decrease. The smaller the morale, the bigger the chance that the enemy will route. One of those wards/gems you get during the game and should have by then will show a green flame above the head of the enemy leader. Tell your troops to wait, charge in on your horse (or use your bow) to get that leader before the armies collide. The enemy troops will run away nearly instantly, and you'll have your routers.

after travelling like an idiot around emer @ night for several nights, i still didn`t hear the sound of a horn. sorry for this question but is there a way to get this spoecific gem via cheat?

Mauritius zu Mainz said:
after travelling like an idiot around emer @ night for several nights, i still didn`t hear the sound of a horn. sorry for this question but is there a way to get this spoecific gem via cheat?
Hi man, see what is your first gem? If it is NOT the ''Guard of Earth'', you will find the second gem around Emer. Otherwise, search around Shapeshte.  :wink:

hm...that´s strange. it worked, for i read the spoiler, because the northeast previously didn#t work and i remember having read, that the horn's advise is to be understood in the opposite way

how do i trigger the national tournament? i only can ask the tavernkeepers, who might have some work for me & buy drinks, but i don`t get any info about a national tournament (though i won several tiomes in a row in the arena & mi relation to king ragnar is >5)

You need to talk to the lads in the capitol, ask them about jobs. They will tell you everyone is talking about the grand tournament.

Also it's sort of against forum policies to double or triple post, you can just edit the additional info into the post.

Hello! I got this about two weeks ago and, i've been stuck on this one part of the mainline quest for at least three days. The mainline quest says find the second gem according to the star horn,  the star horn says "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger. I have clue 3 and 4. Please get back to me whenever possible

Okay um how do I do the horns Cross the sea thing I have wandered around the nord area looking for something like a ship but There isnt one so how do i get across the sea? I want my fourth gem dangit!.

As said numerous times:
Attack a party of sea raiders.
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.
They will lead you to a hideout.
Kill the guardians of the hideout and take the ship, preparing it will take about x hours depending on your engineering skill.

I have completed both Challenges in the Horse Market successfully using Rolf.  I did not receive clue two.  Do I need to use my own character or does the clue come from someone else?

Thank you.

Should you really needed further details, please read here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250996.msg6040704.html#msg6040704

HELP ME !!!

Its a MAINQUEST, but I DONT KNOW DO THAT !

Mainquest:
"You've found one of the five gens. Go on searching the next one according the "Star Horn"

What i do ??

HELP MEEEEE !

Help, plz

HELP ME !!!

Its a MAINQUEST, but I DONT KNOW DO THAT !

Mainquest:
"You've found one of the five gens. Go on searching the next one according the "Star Horn"

What i do ??

HELP MEEEEE !

On your inventory, look at the horn, it will provide you with some clues about what to do next, you can find one of the gems by going near a village of the rhodoks (dont remember the name), but it was near Jelkala i think, if you see some words on the left saying something about the horn, inmediatly camp there and search for a yellow cloud, there is one of them

Back
Top Bottom