Help With English Translation

Users who are viewing this thread

drigoly have you tried to communicate with the team that works on revising the english version? I believe they can put your skills to very good use. Especially poems were going to be done lastly, due to their difficultiness.

why does no one talk about this:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3767
????

he even says anyone can take his work and make use of it....

lolitablue said:
nexter513 said:
Well, I can help with chinese translation. English to chinese or chinese to english whatsoever. I'm an asian chinese. Glad to help!  :grin:

Help me please!!!!
A new patch for the English translation (re-edited) will be released soon. Please be patient.

xelasissob said:
*SNIP*

Wow thats WAY better than the translations we get... sheesh.. can we get some real English speakers who understand chinese to make this mod better?

I mean I can't understand why we get broken English crap when this random fan created such a theatrical masterpiece. It's like none of you guys even understand English! Nor read it!

Jemmieton said:
xelasissob said:
*SNIP*

Wow thats WAY better than the translations we get... sheesh.. can we get some real English speakers who understand chinese to make this mod better?

I mean I can't understand why we get broken English crap when this random fan created such a theatrical masterpiece. It's like none of you guys even understand English! Nor read it!
Have you got the latest patch installed? Should you have further advice, please let me know here.

Sorry, but where is the 1.040 patch hosted? It's no longer available on Nexusmods

Upgrade patch 1.000_to_1.040 download:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/1000003388

I wanted to say that it is "Main Questline", not "Mainline Quest".

The main Questline is the main Storyline. It's not the "Mainline Story"...because what's a Mainline? :wink: Just saying.

Things I noticed while in battle:

1 enemy is surrender => 1 enemy unit(s) has/have surrendered
You is bravery in soldiers => You instilled bravery in your soldiers

These are things that should be fixed with priority, because I have been sitting there wondering what just happened.

The translations have made me chuckle quite a bit to be honest.

I'm impressed with your cutscenes. As in you actually modded cutscenes into the game. But the dialog, oh my, so...delightfully absurd.

Otherwise great mod!

I will gladly volunteer if you guys still need a translator. I was born in China, raised in a Chinese family and educated in English alongside Chinese. I speak both English and Chinese on a daily basis for the past 10 years. Please do private message or E-mail me if you require my assistance.

D0rkL0rd said:
I wanted to say that it is "Main Questline", not "Mainline Quest".

The main Questline is the main Storyline. It's not the "Mainline Story"...because what's a Mainline? :wink: Just saying.

Things I noticed while in battle:

1 enemy is surrender => 1 enemy unit(s) has/have surrendered
You is bravery in soldiers => You instilled bravery in your soldiers

These are things that should be fixed with priority, because I have been sitting there wondering what just happened.

The translations have made me chuckle quite a bit to be honest.

I'm impressed with your cutscenes. As in you actually modded cutscenes into the game. But the dialog, oh my, so...delightfully absurd.

Otherwise great mod!
Thanks! :smile:

ChowG said:
I will gladly volunteer if you guys still need a translator. I was born in China, raised in a Chinese family and educated in English alongside Chinese. I speak both English and Chinese on a daily basis for the past 10 years. Please do private message or E-mail me if you require my assistance.
Oh~ that will be nice! I will send PM to you when we get the homework.  :wink: Keep in touch.

nora_lee said:
ChowG said:
Oh~ that will be nice! I will send PM to you when we get the homework.  :wink: Keep in touch.

I hope you guys have ChowG or someone else as translator! If not, I can help with English translation.

zykox said:
nora_lee said:
ChowG said:

I hope you guys have ChowG or someone else as translator! If not, I can help with English translation.

Thank you, zykox! I just sent PM to ChowG and now wait for his reply.
You can also do the translation? Can you read Chinese?

nora_lee said:
zykox said:
nora_lee said:
ChowG said:

Thank you, zykox! I just sent PM to ChowG and now wait for his reply.
You can also do the translation? Can you read Chinese?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I can read Chinese. I think ChowG's Chinese is better than mine, but I should be ok.

All you guys have to do is find someone to translate the Chinese text to English that is able to be understood then find some guy who's a good English writer and have him go over all the text to make sure there are no grammatical errors and maybe add some more flair to the text.

Back
Top Bottom