Help with Cartographer and Blender bug

Users who are viewing this thread

poo

Regular
Hello I am making a singleplayer worldmap for Warband.I am using cartographer.I imported the native map into blender then fashioned my map from that native map.The problem is that now that im done when i Import it into cartographer everything is green (only uses plains texture)

Before you say anything.Yes i have the correct options for importing and exporting.
I already read around the forum looking for fixes but they did not work these include;

-trying an earlyer version of cartographer
-trying earlyer version of blender
-checking correct msys path i already have the correct msys path in config.ini

I am also not using any new terrain textures although i did use the bridge texture but that is included in the options so i dont see how it could affect it in cartographer.
Interestingly i used thorgrims map editor first but had to scrap the map since it didnt have sand terrain.

https://gyazo.com/8ba52c774fc628c8b6420a21f5a98727

Also i am using this part of the forum because I dont want to necro the cartographer thread if that is alright

edit i forgot to put the cartographer log

Last edited:
Solution
I can’t help you with cartographer, as I don’t use it. However, Thorgrims definitely does have sand terrain = desert. Toggle F4 in Thorgrims to suspend blending (in the editor) so you can see what you’re painting into individual triangles (best to use shaded wireframe mode - control W twice).
I can’t help you with cartographer, as I don’t use it. However, Thorgrims definitely does have sand terrain = desert. Toggle F4 in Thorgrims to suspend blending (in the editor) so you can see what you’re painting into individual triangles (best to use shaded wireframe mode - control W twice).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

oh hey yeah youre right there is desert.I was only looking at the q e terrain options it gave you.I ll use thorgrims instead thanks for the answer

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom