Help with adding a new face

Users who are viewing this thread

I have another question, still related to this topic: after successfully adding a new face texture to warband, for some reason it appears white when looking at a character from far away, and the texture appears when getting closer
Does someone know where the issue comes from and how to solve it?

The issue was actually related to the .LOD copy of the material in OpenBRF, I only had the normal material but not its .LOD - just had to add one

manface1: young face texture, old face texture, man_normalmap, man_old_normalmap, and faceshader_high_specular
manface1.LOD: young face texture, old face texture, and faceshader_simple

And it works fine now :smile:

Hey guys, I would like to know how can I make my own face texture, can I just import the head mesh in Blender and texture paint on it?
I don't know if the uvs are exported with the mesh.

Hey guys, I would like to know how can I make my own face texture, can I just import the head mesh in Blender and texture paint on it?
I don't know if the uvs are exported with the mesh.
Look up how the head looks like in OpenBRF. You will notice that you also see only half a head since it will get mirrored by the engine. You can export it and it will still have the same UV-map applied to it, so you should be able to simply view it at Blender and retexture it. Create for yourself also a copy of the face textures of Native, so you get a feeling how they should look like in the end.

Back
Top Bottom