Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

[FR] PARA

Recruit
Summary:
How to reproduce: No idea I have this since I replayed bannerlord, after a battle or two for example the textures bugs, disappear or even become horrible for the eyes (epileptic) it totally ruins the game, both in battle and on the campaign map, I also have problems in the game inventory of parasitic texture bugs.

Did you use any cheats and if so which ones: No

Scene name (if applicable): battle, campain map, main menu, inventory menu.

Media (screenshots and video): I can do some but I'll have to go back to the game

Computer Specifications:

BONE: Windows 11

GPU: 3060 Ti

GPU driver version: 526.86

CPU: i9-11900

RAM: 32gb

Motherboard: H510M a Pro

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): The game is on HDD

Could you try verifying the game files?
How to Verify Game Files through Steam
If you are experiencing problems with the game, there is a possibility that some of the game files might be missing or corrupted. Verifying game files through Steam can help you fix most of these issues. If you see broken textures or visual glitches verifying files should be the first action to fix it.

You can do it by:
  • From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  • Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  • Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
verifygcf2.gif

I've already done everything, check the cache several times, reinstalled the game, updated card driver, no solution, if it's not from bannerlord then it's probably my graphics card but I'm not worried about other game

Back
Top Bottom