Help stop the Corona Virus, Release Bannerlord today!

Will you lock yourself away, never to see the light of day, playing Bannerlord after it's release?

• What is sunlight?

Votes: 115 57.5%
  • I am not a shut in so this would not help.

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • *cough* *cough*

Votes: 76 38.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The best way to prevent people from contracting and spreading the new COVID-19 virus is to have them lock themselves away in a room and not see the light of day for a few months. I ask you, who is in a better position to have this situation play out in a peaceful manner than TaleWorlds with their upcoming release of Mount and Blade II Bannerlord?

It is important that we start this process of isolation as soon as possible so that we can prevent as many people from contracting the virus as possible!

So I ask you Tale Worlds, will you do this? Not for me, not for your fans, but for humanity? Be the hero we need.
I love your thinking.

@Callum If you don't release the game now, the blood of every single infected will be ON YOUR HANDS, TaleWorlds. Release the game NOW!

I Love this Thread :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Pls @Callum Help ppl stay strong home. Let them be testers! Let them help you, give their forced Holidays a reason. I´m German, and i vote for the Countries under quarantine to get it first. Guess thats fair

We will remember you in the drinking hall my brother.

Good news. I've been released from work for 6 weeks with pay. They sorta actually do value my life.

Will have to make up quite a bit of the work, but looking like I have a chance now. :xf-oops:

Meanwhile, if Bannerlord does come out end of March... wow will I have some time to explore it.

Back
Top Bottom