Help Please

Users who are viewing this thread

first of all thank you for this amazing Mod. This is the first time I've played in over a year and noticed some changes.

1. Faction reports has gone. Is there anyway to see who's at war with who? Other than Notes? I use like the old way.
2. On the camp options it says enable Freelancer and Adventures Guild? What did this do?

Thanks

i dont remember if there is other way than notes to see the kingdoms relations, sorry. Freelancer is a kind of submod that allows you to enlist in lords/rulers army to act as a soldier, receiving armor and money. Adventures guild is a perisno feature that spawn some npc in taverns where yoy can get some really good quests and money in reward after completing the quests, but because of some bugs that happened frequentely with adventure guild, the devs decided to turn it off by default

i dont remember if there is other way than notes to see the kingdoms relations, sorry. Freelancer is a kind of submod that allows you to enlist in lords/rulers army to act as a soldier, receiving armor and money. Adventures guild is a perisno feature that spawn some npc in taverns where yoy can get some really good quests and money in reward after completing the quests, but because of some bugs that happened frequentely with adventure guild, the devs decided to turn it off by default
Thanks for the reply. Are these bugs for the adventures guild game breaking? Thanks

in my experience, no. I only had a problem once when trying to complete some quest that was something about freelancer outpost and Amarna (there was no option to leave the dialogue so i had to alt+f4 the game). But always keep different save games so you can back to where you were and everything will be fine

Back
Top Bottom