Help please!

Users who are viewing this thread

My server's name is TR_Vintas_Rp,players born with 80-100 gold,i have scripts.Also,commoners can't spawn after they die,they have to re-log to born.Can you help me to fix this problems?I asked Glenn but he said to look for database to change gold but i can't find it.

How can i automatically refill stocks in game?Armors,weapons,ores etc

How can people born with %100 hp,faction members born with %70 hp

-Nirvana said:
My server's name is TR_Vintas_Rp,players born with 80-100 gold,i have scripts.Also,commoners can't spawn after they die,they have to re-log to born.Can you help me to fix this problems?I asked Glenn but he said to look for database to change gold but i can't find it.

For starting gold change this option in the config file: "set_starting_gold" 9999 is the highest you can have. I think.
For re-filling stocks easily you will need a script that does it. Glenn has one. Ores cannot be re-stocked or re-spawned.
To make it so people spawn with 100% HP change the option in the config: "set_disallow_ranged_weapons 0" change to "set_disallow_ranged_weapons 1"

And for commoners not re-spawning, I have no idea.

-Nirvana said:
i have scripts.Also,commoners can't spawn after they die,they have to re-log to born.Can you help me to fix this problems?
Saying you "have scripts" is nonsense, since many scripts are included in every single M&B module, and PW primarily consists of new scripts. If you have general problems with scripts to save and restore player characters using a web server and database, you need to go to the creator (Glenn) for support, or fix them yourself: I do not want to support code written contrary to the design of PW. However, you can still ask specific questions about operations used if you are going to try fix problems yourself.
-Nirvana said:
Automatically refilling stockpiles seems very pointless: if you don't want anything to run out and require players to restock it, use the "quick battle" game mode where all stock is unlimited.
-Nirvana said:
As said above, you could use the server setting to disable the "potential extra hit points" feature. Making all faction members start with less hit points than commoners or outlaws seems like a terrible idea: if you make it a disadvantage to belong to a faction, almost everyone will just become a commoner, and the server will become an individual death match style mode, making most features of the mod pointless. You could modify the code to implement that, but it would not be a simple tweak: you would need to search module_scripts for "spawn_health_percent", understand what each part does, and make the appropriate changes.

Sometimes, the scripts has errors. Not being able to spawn is a error, or you didnt connect the database up right and everytime some one would join you would get a error in the console.

Back
Top Bottom